Career in Trading - New York City

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by xxxxpremierexxx, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Firstly, calm yourself down and stop whining. The essay above makes you seem like a hysterical woman. Get a grip.

Now... Because you seem like an idiot let me explain this very simply for you. I used to have a different name on this website. I forgot it after not posting for a while then rejoined with a new screen name. You seem to find that very strange, but I'd suggest this is more because you are a moron that because it is extraordinary to rejoin a trading website you used to be a member of. :)

Like the "long term poster" you admire, you seem like a little bitch to me :) Sorry, it's just my opinion.

#21     Aug 12, 2007
  2. Who do you work for in London and what desk/market?

#22     Aug 12, 2007
  3. zdreg

zdreg

why doesn't your brother post?

#23     Aug 12, 2007
  4. What does that have to do with prop firms in New York?

#24     Aug 12, 2007
  5. sim03

sim03

If you somehow managed to perceive what I had written as "whining", "like a hysterical woman" and not "calm" - or you pretended that I had - then you either:

1) have deep, deep reading comprehension issues; or

2) are seriously delusional... way beyond any non-professional help that could be available here.

"Long-time pro trader", not "long term poster." I know it must be really hard for you, but try to read SLOWLY and stop inventing quotes for me. And I'll apologize to you publicly if you show me where I found it even remotely "very strange" that you rejoined this website.

Good luck in life and your imaginary world. Give my best regards to your poor brother. For his sake, let us hope and pray that he is adopted and thus escaped the curse of your genes, if not that of your environment.

#25     Aug 12, 2007
  6. You really are a fucking idiot, aren't you.

Is there someone there you looks after you?

:D

#26     Aug 12, 2007
  7. zdreg

zdreg

why do ask?
    do you want to go along with his trades or do want to coper his trades?

#27     Aug 12, 2007
  8. Right, I think I'm done with you. I can't get involved in a tit-for-tat exchanges with a drooling cripple like our man Sim 03 here. It shouldn't be what this website is about and I guess he'll just get mad whatever I type.

#28     Aug 12, 2007
  9. zdreg

zdreg

your brother's job outlook is already bleak but not impossible.
    perhaps he likes outstanding challenges.
    suggest to him that he adds a copy of this thread to his resume.:D

#29     Aug 12, 2007
  10. Nothing.

Was just interested what you do, that is all.

Or I might actually know you.

#30     Aug 12, 2007