Career as FX technical analyst/chartist

Discussion in 'Forex' started by faatshit, Dec 16, 2016.

1. algofy

algofy

It's 100% the same guy.

#111     Dec 19, 2016
  2. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Opportunity? I think you are just spreading an air of false hope and desperation. The number of people employed as technical analysts is so small that it makes more sense to retrain as plumber than finding employment as TA. But hey, wish the OP good luck. Not sure what is supposed to be glorious about being technical analysis but whatever floats his boat.

#112     Dec 19, 2016
  3. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

Mate, you gotta drop your hate tirades. Nobody derailed any thread, nobody is attacking technical analysis in more than a small part of posts. Everyone refers their posts to the occupation as technical analyst. So, calm down and practice your black Magic and be happy but stop attacking everyone else who does not believe in it. What's with this stupid username game anyway? Who cares? It's a friggin anonymous website anyway. Respect the ground rules and go about typing away without your man hunt attitude and you shall find your happiness. Geez

#113     Dec 19, 2016
    Southampton likes this.
  4. speedo

speedo

Tis he..

#114     Dec 20, 2016
  5. NoBias

NoBias

I agree with the inappropriate username game "Marketsurfer (MS)" Let's be specific to eliminate any misconceptions. David Goodboy is a stealth vendor, who trolls this site for self enrichment.

He uses multi alias's for self promotion replying to his own posts how "helpful" and "valuable" the MS contributions are, bumping threads directing traffic to himself. He has admitted so on numerous occasions.

He had directly linked to his "ET compliation Book" on Amazon using an alias "Southampton (SH)" which we know now with certaintly is David Goodboy.

Blatant Shill Marketing - Don't kid yourself, it is directed towards the inexperienced and gullible members of ET.

He continually accuses others of being stealth vendors and calls for banning, rather hypocritical. Considering he has linked to an item he is selling. (Vendor by definition)

He should be held to the same standard of declaring himself a Vendor as everyone else.

I do follow the TOS as you mentioned, MS/SH has repeatedly violated those terms in the past and the resultant permanent ban. Which he has circumvented with a plethora of new usernames until mgmt either gave up herding cats or has come to an arrangement with him. This is of course managements perogative. I have asked on numerous occasions if this is the case, acknowledge it and I will go away. Until then I will continue posting my objections, which is my perogative.

Regarding the "Black Magic" I don't care if people do or do not believe in its usefulness. To each his own, but in the past almost every thread was deficated upon by MS/SH's anti-TA rhetoric and that is all this site became.

If you believe in MS/SH's Price Darts, his proprietary method of averaging down on a directional bias taking massive heat on the losing trades when wrong or too early. When right on minimal size because heh, don't need stops with proper postion sizing, which is a euphanism for miniscule size. By all means drink his Kool-aid (equivelant to your Black Magic term). Had a greasy burger, short SHAK (price dart magic).

Have an issue with me, by all means report me, ignore me as you wish...

#115     Dec 20, 2016
    algofy and wrbtrader like this.
  6. Please get a life !

Which serious trader has time for this?Spend time on quality trading and gain something.Why bother with a loser no more?I have him on ignore , I have feeling he is internet marketeer.

#116     Dec 20, 2016
  7. NoBias

NoBias

I have a life thank you, rest of your post I can not disagree with. But it is rather funny coming from you of all people. 1,748 posts in 3 months time? ET's second most ignored poster?

Double standard? reference your question "Which serious trader has time for this"?

I am not trading the low volume holiday's, your excuse?

#117     Dec 20, 2016
    algofy and wrbtrader like this.
  8. Zzzz1

Zzzz1

goodness, you come across as a little cry baby. Can you just let go? You seem to peruse TA and others loathe it. So what? Go about your work instead of running a persecution here on this site and attacking everyone who has something to say against TA. I think 99% of TA is snake oil and only appeals to the desperate and gullible. So what? Do you want to chase me around now, too? Why don't you spend your time displaying an example that you use where TA really works and not just randomly at times but consistently. Not asking for your "secret sauce" (whatever that might be) but prove others wrong with facts rather than playing police man.

I for one appreciate people who are skeptical of TA. Too many snake oil salesmen are lingering around here trying to make money selling books or "indicators" or "advice", none of which makes any money or proves useful. So a healthy balance is not bad.

#118     Dec 20, 2016
  9. [​IMG]

#119     Dec 20, 2016
  10. NoBias

NoBias

Nothing to do with TA or not TA, I never entered the TA debates. I loathe Marketsurfer and what he represents. I have nothing against you (unless this is another MS alias). I was scammed many, many years ago. Marketsurfer fits that profile. He is just another low level con artist.

#120     Dec 20, 2016