Cardarine (GW-501516)

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pekelo, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

I have ran into this miracle pill for rich people in a reddit post:

"Yes there is another drug that does this too. Called Cardarine or GW501516. Was basically a miracle drug which got shut down in testing phase. Probably because it would end up costing big pharmaceutical to much money elsewhere. Because of gave rats cancer at like 40x they recommend dose when they took it for their entire lives. Most of them only died from this cancer near the end of their normal nature life expectancy anyways. Given to humans has insane effects on cholesterol levels, obesity, and other health issues. And only has to be given for a relatively short period to achieve these effects. Couple study’s you can find with patients unable to lose weight any other way with no explainable preexisting weight conditions and closely monitored diet all went from obese to regular people within like a years period. This drug is well known in the competitive / influencer / celebrity world."

So I googled it:

https://secec.org/cardarine-gw501516/

"My Cardarine Experience
    I’ve used many different compounds, including Cardarine and Stenabolic (SR-9009). I used it to help enhance my stamina and endurance during my recent cutting cycle.

Usually, I’m not a big fan of cardio but GW501516 made everything a lot better. My usual cardio sessions felt a lot easier and I was able to significantly increase the pace. I could just keep going and going and wouldn’t get tired.

All of Cardarine’s benefits helped me speed up my fat loss tremendously. During the proces, it also helped me maintain my gains and provide me with enough energy to finish my workouts. "

Side effects: Cancer if overdosed for very long time.

Where to get it?: Not easy.

---------------------------

https://www.sarmsstock.com/sarms/cardarine-gw501516/

"Cardarine is one of the most popular bodybuilding supplements on the market. While nearly all supplements make similar promises – gain more muscle, burn fatter, get the energy boost for a power workout – Cardarine stands out because it can also protect the heart and lower bad cholesterol. A supplement that can give you a better body and lower your risk for heart attack?

Gw501516 could increase acid metabolism and endurance. Athletes and bodybuilders could recover faster after training and lift heavier weights or take on longer training sessions. It could even blast unwanted body fat – a plus for gym enthusiasts who were gunning for those six-pack abs!"

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020