Carbon Footprint for Republicans (lots of photos, warning)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Dec 17, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Slant-six?

Toughest engine on the planet.

#41     Dec 19, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

Reminds me of an old Plymouth I had in Colorado. I forget the model name but it was early 70's. One snowy afternoon I was sitting at a traffic light and and some guy in a Peugeot came down the hill on my left and tried to make a turn onto the street I was on.

Well, he was going too fast, didn't make the turn and slid right into the left front corner of my Plymouth. As his car bounced off mine I could see that his grill was all smashed in and his radiator was leaking. I got out and looked at my car and there wasn't even a scratch. He just bounced right off the corner of my bumper and took all the damage.

Cars were cars back in the old days. None of this pussy 5 mile an hour damage crap like today.

#42     Dec 19, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

LOL.

I was driving my parents Jeep Cherokee with the 4.0 liter High Output optional engine. I guess it was one from the mid 80s.

I was stopped at a light and was rear-ended violently by a... Saab sedan. It was smashed pretty good with the radiator contents spilling out onto the ground and the whole hood accordioned into the windshield. The driver came pretty close to being decapitated, another foot and he would have had that hood cut his head off.

The damage to the Jeep was... a distinct Saab hood ornament impression in the leather spare tire cover. :D

#43     Dec 19, 2012
  4. I loss a bet to max e pad and complied with all the terms mutually agreed upon

Lucrum just welched on a bet he loss

#44     Dec 19, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Ha ha ha. Foreign cars back in those days were always just about totaled when they would get into a fender bender with American cars.

I had an old VW in college and I ran into the back of some guy's Olds at a light. The front of my VW was all crunched in but the Olds didn't have a scratch. I got rid of that VW and got a Chevy.

#45     Dec 19, 2012