Carbon Footprint for Republicans (lots of photos, warning)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 377OHMS, Dec 17, 2012.

1. #21     Dec 18, 2012
  2. Change of heart, Bro?

[​IMG]

#22     Dec 19, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ok, I know how this goes. No matter what I show or say atticus will say its fabricated or a lie.

He isn't going to admit defeat or pay up no matter what happens because he can't. It just isn't part of his makeup to admit an error or ever show any weakness so this is as far as I go.

Excuse the flashbulb night photos.

Ok, first off the emblem and my message to atticus. "Fuck You":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Speedometer that runs up to 150 mph:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hand-throttle (the black lever on the floor, absolutely unique to the Sixer):

[​IMG]

Factory manuals:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Engine (Two 3V Webers 46 IDA----> LOL):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now there will be excuse after excuse and more bullshit from atticus. I'm done with this guy. Even if he payed up at this point I would still think he was a lowlife.

#23     Dec 19, 2012
  4. Put as simply and directly as possible. That is NOT a 914-6 GT. Therefore it never raced at the 24h of Le Mans, let alone placing 2nd or 3rd (as you've stated in contradiction).

Yours is a standard 914-6. The difference? About $400k.

You have a half dozen posts on here stating that you own a "914-6 GT. A factory works car (one of twelve built and two have been scrapped). 47 then built for customers.

This car is not a GT as stated and never ran the 24h of Le Mans as you've stated repeatedly.

So again, you lost a bet you didn't accept. I'll wait patiently for the wire.

Factory emission control on a factory works GT?! Why no flared quarters that all GTs have? (save for GT #1 which is in Germany).

And yes, >3,000 914-6 cars were built and many imported. NONE of the GTs had US emissions!

Here's the story on the legitimate works GT cars: http://www.supercars.net/PitLane?viewThread=y&gID=1&fID=0&tID=161150

#24     Dec 19, 2012
  5. It's a great car, but it's not the GT.

#25     Dec 19, 2012
  6. The wager terms and 377OHMS' refusal to take the bet. Regardless, I am committed to the wager 100%, as stated, and expect 377 to pay on this attempt to proffer a 914-6 as a GT:

[​IMG]

#26     Dec 19, 2012
  7. Right now you are telling mods what to do.:D :D

You do realize this is the P&R section where the only thing that will get you deleted and banned is to accurately describe obama's ethnic hairstyle, right?

#27     Dec 19, 2012
  8. Yeah, not my finest moment.

#28     Dec 19, 2012
  9. Later today might be a good time to make an appointment with your physician for your bipolar symptoms, before you REALLY step on your dick.

Like I said before I don't give a crap about YOU , but I'm thinking it may prevent another "Adam Lanza incident" .

#29     Dec 19, 2012
  10. In California hybrids are exempt.

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/vr/smogfaq.htm

#30     Dec 19, 2012