Car Bomb Kills Iranian Scientist, Iran Blames Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DemZad, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Iranian media reported Wednesday that a nuclear scientist was killed by a bomb placed on his car by a motorcyclist in Tehran. According to the semi-official Fars news agency, Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan, 32, supervised a department at Natanz uranium enrichment facility in Isfahan province. Fars cited witnesses as saying a motorcyclist stuck a magnetic bomb on the side of the car which then exploded, killing one and wounding two people inside.

Deputy Governor Safarali Baratloo blamed Israel for the bombing, saying it was similar to ones targeting nuclear scientists a year ago. "The bomb was a magnetic one and the same as the ones previously used for the assassination of the scientists, and is the work of the Zionists [Israelis]" Fars quoted Baratloo as saying.
    The attack coincided with the second anniversary of a explosion that killed senior Iranian nuclear scientist Majid Shahriari.

Several Iranian nuclear scientists have been assassinated in recent years. Tehran has blamed the killings on Israel and the U.S. Both countries deny the accusations.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-...bomb-kills-iranian-nuclear-scientist-1.406676

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Boom. :D :D :D

3. That was fukked up 377, have you read your entire contract? You CAN get pulled back into this you know.

4. Mvector

Mvector

at a very f a a a a a r distance away blood lust - comfortable to not have to participate in the reality.

5. The inactive reserve, it can be very....surprising.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

How do you know that I'm out? :D

Do you think Citadel has a retirement pension for 51 year olds?:cool:

7. But so far it looks like Israel is fighting this for us, not the other way around.

8. I assume by "fighting" you mean conducting terrorist operations; because if an Israeli official died under similar circumstances, I have no doubt that's what it would be called.

9. Well okay then, my bad:D

10. Dam skippy it can be. There were some guys who had exotic MOS assignments who were called back, and some of em were in their late fifties is I recall correctly. They did not read the involuntary recall clause in their contracts.

#10     Jan 11, 2012