Capturing A Trend

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Todays The Big Day Folks!

We Got THE Big Mother Of All Contracts!

Show all filings for USA TECHNOLOGIES INC | Request a Trial to NEW EDGAR Online Pro

Form 8-K for USA TECHNOLOGIES INC

31-May-2007

Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement

ITEM 1.01. ENTRY INTO A MATERIAL DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT

The Company and Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc.("CCE"), the world's largest marketer, producer and distributor of Coca-Cola products, have entered into a three year Supply and Licensing Agreement. The Agreement covers the purchase by CCE from the Company of the Company's G6 e-Port for use in CCE's beverage vending machines, including the purchase of e-Ports by CCE under the MasterCard agreement referred to below. The price of each e-Port is $433. The Company would also receive 5% of the cashless revenues from the CCE vending machine as a processing fee and a monthly payment of $9.95 per unit if the Company would act as the transaction processor for the CCE vending machine.

The Agreement also includes as an exhibit the MasterCard PayPass Participation Agreement entered into between the Company, CCE, and MasterCard International Incorporated ("Mastercard") under which CCE has agreed to use commercially reasonable efforts to complete installation of up to 7,500 e-Ports by August 31, 2007. In addition to accepting credit and debit cards, these e-Ports accept payment from credit cards utilizing Mastercard's PayPass contactless technology. The e-Ports would be utilized in CCE beverage vending machines in multiple cities throughout the United States. For each e-Port successfully installed by CCE, the Company would receive an aggregate of $433 from CCE and Mastercard. The agreement provides that if all 7,500 e-Ports are not installed by August 31, 2007, USA is required to refund to MasterCard a pro rata share of any payments received from MasterCard that relate to any uninstalled units. If all of the 7,500 e-Ports are timely installed, the Company would receive $3,247,500 for the e-Ports.

The Big Picture Question as we look out 3 years or so is: how many Coke machines are there?
    @ $433 a pop plus a commission what we have here folks a license to print money & a soon to be SUPER STOCK brought to you by SI.

spot check:

USA TECHNOLOGIES INC (NasdaqCM:USAT) Edit
    Pre-Market: 11.74 Up 1.84 (18.59%) as of 8:44AM ET on 05/31/07......

#11     May 31, 2007
  2. Jaxon

Jaxon

More news - I didn't even know USAT had this technology to make vending machines cool more efficiently (= use less energy = save money AND energy). I really like this company, although price action has been terrible. Every time there is a new press release announcing a new deal, the stock pops, then it goes back down! :mad: I'm afraid the stock will get pounded down to 9 and they will announce a buyout..... at $11.25, with clowns like me long at higher prices!

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/070615/20070615005129.html?.v=1

California County Deploys USA Technologies VendingMiser(R) to Lower Energy Consumption and C02 Emissions
    Friday June 15, 8:00 am ET
    Redwood Coast Energy Authority Launches Humboldt Vending Machine Efficiency Initiative

MALVERN, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--USA Technologies (NASDAQ: USAT - News) announced today that a second California region has launched a significant program to lower energy consumption and C02 emission by installing its EnergyMiser(TM) energy conservation technology.

USA Technologies VendingMiser is capable of reducing the cost of operating a vending machine by an average of 46%.

#12     Jun 15, 2007
  3. Jaxon what can I say? I've been accused of falling in love with companies and to this I plead GUILTY.

I simply will not sell this stock despite the fact that it has torn a fissure in my account. YES it's amazing everything that USAT's tech can accomplish in a vending machine. And since DVD's as we know them will be going the way of the vending machine in a few years it just means more machines everywhere. Energy costs must be held down and money free purchases must be allowed. Obviously someday they get bought out.

The other one is MBLX the Co that makes plastic without using plastic ass we know it... completely 100% biodegradable plastic. These two have had me cursing lately but I've done hour after hour of due diligence and I'm sticking with them through thick and thin. ~ stoney

#13     Jun 17, 2007
  4. Jaxon

Jaxon

What is the news today? (+1.3 = + 11%)

I see USAT was added to the russell microcap index on Friday, but that should be old news.

#14     Jun 28, 2007
  5. looks like general buying of high beta names- nice to see these guys are still on the minds of investors....

#15     Jun 28, 2007
  6. Ok here we go misery time. Many of my favorite names started to fall with the small caps REFR Panicked out glad I'm out. Sketchy. MBLX panicked out kind of glad I'm out too Long term for now. USAT boy she dipped like a dog folks all the good news was spilling out in the HIGH $11.00's and then swoop I'm not sure where I bailed I'm afraid to look I'll do that tomorrow but bam a great idea is $8 and then as is my particular pain in the world Gene Marcial puts a big piece on the company in his Personal Finance column. Well the date of the issue is Aug 13 I don't get my mail much so I have no idea when it arrived in the box but judging by the chart I'll bet it's this frantic run from $8 to $11....

So it hasn't traded particularly well again since but... the piece in BW is really tempting when you read, SAC Capital investment etc- but all his stuff is.... Here's a common investing dilemma:- I'm thinking stay away...
    but I'm not sure here. ~ stoney

#16     Aug 10, 2007
  7. Jaxon

Jaxon

This is one of the slimiest things I have ever seen! The stock drops and drops and just barely for a moment touches $7, and the company sells 2mm shares at $7/share to private investors!! Not only that, but they paid 8% to the company that "found" the investors. So they paid these guys $1.12mm so they could sell their stock at a net price of $6.44 !!

What a fucking scam!

http://xml.10kwizard.com/filing_raw.php?repo=tenk&ipage=5220219

Gee, I wonder if these "investors" already had a short position in the company? That would be the complete scam, wouldn't it? Sell the stock like crazy from 11 down to 10.... keep selling it down to 8, then cover your shorts BELOW THE MARKET. Only in America.

#17     Oct 17, 2007
  8. Mvic

Mvic

You may not be far off in your analysis (with the added "sell us the shares or we keep going until you are delisted", don't think it happens, ask flytiger). I doubt the company itself is involved. Probably a good time to buy right now as they do the same thing in the other direction.

#18     Oct 17, 2007