Captools for windows 2007

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Vicki, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Vicki

Vicki

Hello I am looking for this last version of captools for windows for 2007. I know they have discontinued the software but I hope someone has a copy of this that I can buy??

2. Catoosa

Catoosa

I have been using Captools for many years. This is great software. My version is 160d and still does all I want to do. I do not want to sell it. Be careful in buying these old consumer versions as you my not be able to activate the software if it is reinstalled on an existing hard drive or installed on a new hard drive. I started running Captools under Windows 98 and now still under Windows 2000. If I wanted to run Captools under Windows XP, I would have to do a upgrade of Windows 2000 to Windows XP. To use the current Captools, It requires a minimum of $1000 per year for the minimum license which should be OK for the individual investor/trader. If something goes wrong with my old Captools, I will be tempted to spend the $1000 per year. I think the software is that good for those that do a large volume of complex transactions.