Captions please. All are welcome.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Jan 18, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

2. Ummm...Duh...Doh!

3. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

hilarious,, good for friday..

" ugh you mean i need to answer that. Not sure,??, all i know is my oil profits keep going up"

4. opt789

opt789

"Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother Darryl."

5. "Come to the dark side"

6. lindq

lindq

"It is with great sorrow that I now turn this podium over to President Hillary Clinton".

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

"No Congress of the United States ever assembled, on surveying the state of the Union, has met with a more pleasing prospect than that which appears at the present time. In the domestic field there is tranquility and contentment...and the highest record of years of prosperity. In the foreign field there is peace, the goodwill which comes from mutual understanding."

- Calvin Coolidge December 4, 1928

8. lindq

lindq

My fellow Americans. You will recall that earlier this week a large UFO was spotted over the great state of Texas. That UFO has now been identified as powerful aliens who demanded either our women, or our money.

I am sad to report that the United States of America is now bankrupt.

Hank Paulson will be pleased to take your questions.

9. Pekelo

Pekelo

"There will be no repetition of the break of yesterday... I have no fear of another comparable decline."

- Arthur W. Loasby (President of the Equitable Trust Company), quoted in NYT, Friday, October 25, 1929

10. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

"thats right folks, the new man in charge is the fella with the red tie on"

#10     Jan 18, 2008