Captain Relieved of Duty for Sounding Alarm on COVID-19 Pandemic Abord Ship

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PintoFire, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Given how Donnie's declared himself a wartime president, I fully expect this future Medal of Honor recipient to get his due once the stench in the WH has cleared.

2. elderado

elderado

Apparently you didn't read the "memo"?

smallfil likes this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

4. Navy captain fired by Trump over coronavirus letter tests positive for COVID-19: report

According to a report from the New York Times, the Navy captain relieved of his duties by the Trump administration over a letter drawing attention to dangerous health conditions on his aircraft carrier has tested positive for COVID-19.

The report states, “Capt. Brett E. Crozier, the Navy captain who was removed from command of the coronavirus-stricken aircraft carrier U.S.S. Theodore Roosevelt, has tested positive for Covid-19, according to two Naval Academy classmates of Crozier’s who are close to him and his family.”
    upload_2020-4-5_18-38-39.png

PintoFire likes this.
  5. Don't forget to donate before you perish.

Trump may allow churches to open for Easter despite local bans: ‘Something we should talk about’

[​IMG]

“Maybe we could allow special, for churches, maybe we could talk about it. Maybe we could allow them, with great separation outside, on Easter Sunday. I dunno, it’s something we should talk about.”

“We’re not going to churches on Palm Sunday. But think of next Sunday — Easter,” Trump said.

“And I brought it up before, I said, maybe we could allow special — for churches, maybe we could talk about it. Maybe we could allow them, with great separation outside, on Easter Sunday,” he said.

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

and it just keeps getting better:

Bugenhagen likes this.
  7. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

8. Can you believe this asshole actually called the Captain of a nuclear powered aircraft carrier 'too naive or too stupid.''

Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly resigns after attacking beloved USS Roosevelt captain

[​IMG]

Thomas Modly has resigned as the acting secretary of the Navy, according to CNN.

Modly was caught on tape attacking Capt. Brett Crozier in a call with the crew of the USS Roosevelt after the captain’s letter to leaders begging for help was revealed online.

He accused Crozier of committing a “betrayal” and creating a “big controversy” in Washington by spreading his letter so widely among the Navy.

He attacked the captain as either “too naive” or “stupid” to do his job.

Sailors reported that they felt like they were being yelled at and shouted back at the message from Modly. He also endured a huge uprising of anger and frustration from the public. Navy veterans echoed the sentiment in their own angry responses.

Just 24-hours later, his resignation was announced.

Cuddles and Bugenhagen like this.
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I love how you guys defend the military now that they're behind a position that could possibly make Trump look bad.

Had this been an Obama administration, you'd immediately side with the "asshole" to point out how he is correct and the captain should have followed the chain of command and not said something that would have been picked up by the media.

#10     Apr 7, 2020
    Arnie likes this.