Capitulation

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CONR, Sep 14, 2008.

1. you aren't seeing the big problem. Capitulations don't happen when the Fed forces BAC to buy Merrill. It happens with blood in the Streets. These guys shit the bed and wouldn't help Lehman. They are still arrogant. they have to get on their knees.

We've got a long way to go. Spikes? Ralllies? Sure. But we've got us a full fledged credit fueled recessesion that will turn to depression if these guys don't put the Country ahead of themselves.

Bottom? Mad Money has to be cancelled. CNBC, or Bloomie or FBN has to go, people have to be so sick of Wall St. that when the wind blows down that canyon, it has to whistle. Hedge funds have to be villified. The jails need to fill up.

Not yet. But it's coming.

#11     Sep 14, 2008
  2. CONR

CONR

I agree. Cramer called the bottom a few weeks ago and he is costing a lot of people a lot of money. As I said earlier, this is a money making short term cap. We will go down further.

#12     Sep 14, 2008
  3. . . .try Vix - 40+

(then maybe)

pS

#13     Sep 14, 2008
  4. CONR

CONR

The beauty of this all, Dylan Ratigan thought he was going to get some action from some pig tonight after he would spend a needless $300 on dinner.

#14     Sep 14, 2008
  5. ROFLMAO

#15     Sep 14, 2008
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

stop by a gamblers anon. meeting first.

#16     Sep 14, 2008
  7. The markets are down for a reason. Cannot understand how people are looking at these drops like momentary dips. Cannot believe people are not taking it seriously that this year, Bear Stearns, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae, Lehman and now Merrill were pretty much on the brink of bankruptcy.

I mean I am not calling a Depression here but this is @#$%ing serious and the markets are going to be in trouble for quite some time. Wall Street is losing some big names who are getting bought out and sliced to nothing. Wall Street as a whole will emerge stronger from this purge but right now this is pretty serious.

#17     Sep 14, 2008
  8. Only Benjamin S. Bernanke can save us now...

<center>[​IMG]</center>

#18     Sep 14, 2008
  9. CONR

CONR

You're right. Like every other industry, it's consolidation. But why not take advantage?

#19     Sep 14, 2008
  10. Anyone who trades Cramer's recommendations deserves to lose it all.

#20     Sep 14, 2008