Capitalism under full attack by Obama

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bugscoe, Mar 24, 2009.

1. I can assure you,nobody is laughing in the UK right now.I been thinking about how useless all leaders are at achieving anything(apart from pissing our money away)And i think it is time for a shake up,a change if you will. If i may put forward a slice of personal philosophy,i view that man has ruled this planet like a stumbling demented child king long enough.And,as his empire crumbles,my precious black widow shall rise as his most fitting successor...... or, we could replace them with humpty dumpty.As you may recall,HD sat on a wall then had a great fall (probably because his f*cking head was too big) Well what the f*uck was he doing sitting on a wall doing nothing?,oh yeah,that's how politics works- talk a good game,achieve nothing,retire,write a book.
    Don't like humpty dumpty? how about a coalition? say for example jack and jill.(you may recall they went up a hill to fetch a pale of water,jack came down,broke his F*cking head and jill came tumbling after) which goes to prove that even the simplest tasks cannot be accomplished by those who rule us.Please enjoy the rest of your day.

#11     Mar 26, 2009
  2. Newsflash!

That is going to happen anyway, except now, it's exacerbated to yet another degree.

#12     Mar 26, 2009
  3. Wrong thread. Politics and religion is where this belongs.

#13     Mar 26, 2009
  4. amen

#14     Mar 26, 2009
  5. Wanna put your money where your mouth is? Feel free to PM me with the specs of the bet, and the amount of your wager.

:D

#15     Mar 26, 2009
  6. sbocaj55

sbocaj55

He won't go for that. If he wins (which he thinks he will), your money won't matter, lol.

#16     Mar 26, 2009
  7. Bet you on what? That it's going to get much worse, there will be food shortages, drinking water shortages, there will be shantytowns, there will be wars & riots? I've already made a bet, and winning it is my well being, survival & prosperity.

If you want to make a bet, then go long USD, this government, high priced real estate, the market & luxuries. Go ahead. One of those might actually pay off.

It's funny, yet sad, that some people still choose to be in denial when the truth is in front of them.

#17     Mar 26, 2009
  8. How will Treasury and Bernake steal more money if the market keeps heading higher?

People just might start to feel better, we must stop this.

#18     Mar 26, 2009
  9. loik

loik

Click on "Variants" her.

#19     Mar 26, 2009
  10. jprad

jprad

Funnier is that ever since Man could slap two syllables together he's been predicting the End of the World(tm).

Talk about the ultimate buy & hold...

#20     Mar 26, 2009