Capitalism Doesn’t Work, Mr. Gates?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by rubibond007, Feb 22, 2008.

1. We are being massaged towards the concept of a global currency, yes.

Have we all watched "Endgame" available through Google video free? I agree with the concept of a united world but not by the guys who have been manipulating us towards that for the last several decades. They cause the problems it seems and then come in as saviors with a solution for unity. Thesis/Antithesis/Synthesis.

Nationhood could have been much better with the points you mention/allude to especially if there had been a money supply in each country not controlled by Elitists/Central banks. A money supply regulated by an electable people's government(Congress/Parliment) rather than a "Federal Reserve" private banker model of control. Might want to google the "Georgia Guidestones" as well to see what the semi-covert global government crowd have in mind as "endgame" goals. They leave you and I out basically. Unless we aren't collateral damage and conform. Small chance. :eek:

#11     Feb 22, 2008
  2. "Democraps!" LOL!!!!!!!! You just made my morning!:D

I've been calling them the Dumocrats, but I think I may have to borrow "Democraps" for a while. :D

#12     Feb 22, 2008
  3. Agreed, we are heading that way. NWO either by hook or by crook.

The 64 quadrillion dollar questions:

Will the fractional reserve system – creating debt money out of thin air will still be used?
    Will it still be fiat money?
    Who will be printing it?
    Who will set monetary policy, who will be the controlling banking cartel?
    Who will say how much inflation there is?
    Who will set the interest rates and why?

Who will benefit and who will be paying the price?

#13     Feb 22, 2008
  4. Excellent Commentary

.............................................................................

In this case ...there will be no further guessing as to what the value of money is....it is what it is...

There would be no Federal Reserve in existance as it stands today....

In fact there would only be electronic currency...electronic credits...

There would be no taxes other than consumption tax...

Items are worth what they are worth....
    .........................................................................................

Interest rates would be a singular rate and would no longer vary....to be decided upon by determining what would an average laborer likely save...and therefore what would be an adequate reward at retirement....Unlike today....Laborers would be rewarded for saving....ie Japan and the US....savings are currently are not incentivized by interest rates...

Interest rates would deliver less than nonobligatory debt...called stock...

Nonobligatory debt allows cheaper prices...and for more businesses to exist...

The import export business would be a much simpler business...

Welcome to Globalization....

#14     Feb 22, 2008
  5. LT701

LT701

this from a guy that brought indentured servitude back from the 1700s via H-1b visas

he would start his humanistic crusade by lifting his jackboot off the necks of American programmers, that would be a start

i've always noticed that our elite who believe than Americans should sacrifice their standard of living to help the world's poor, always seem to forget to include themselves in that sacrifice, and indeed gain financially in their proposals

(and by the way, he didnt invent MS-DOS in his garage, he lifted it from someone else, and got it sold to IBM because his mother was on the board. I also didnt know he didnt have a degree, because he dropped out of law school, not undergrad)

#15     Feb 22, 2008
  6. That's not merely a good observation on your part. It's art.

#16     Feb 22, 2008
  7. Gates never invented anything. He developed Mafia Marketing for software. He got his start by stealing the code for a BASIC interpreter.

#17     Feb 22, 2008
  8. LT701

LT701

additionally, i've never understood why people thought the incredible improvement in computers that occured during Mr. Gates childhood would have stopped if not for Mr. gates

#18     Feb 22, 2008
  9. jem

jem

agreed.

And how much better poor countries would be if he had not lobbied the govt for IP protection of his code.

He dropped out of Harvard Undergrad from what I read because that other very wealthy guy read him a speech by shakespeare about catching the rising tides in human history.

#19     Feb 22, 2008
  10. Nice, really really nice.

Someone who sees the BIG PICTURE for what it is and not just

what the media paints it to be!!!!!

Covertibility, "Privatize the profits but socialize the losses."

I love it!!!!!

#20     Feb 22, 2008