Capital One Q1 loss 45c vs $1.47 EPS year ago

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ASusilovic, Apr 21, 2009.

1. ....and Fed Funds futures will trade at the "101" handle! :cool:

#11     Apr 21, 2009
  2. Instead of medieval armor, the vikings will be dressed in barrels for the tv ads. :cool:

#12     Apr 21, 2009
  3. Illum

Illum

Certainly possible, Id rather play with the Es though, if they don't sell the news in MS.

Obama wants to see Cof in person Thursday, I hear he is not a fan. Dark clouds for the usury business.

#13     Apr 21, 2009
  4. Daal

Daal

If MS beats, Obama will announce he is using emergency powers to make morgan stock legal tender in the US for the settlement of all public and private debts

#14     Apr 21, 2009
  5. NoDoji

NoDoji

LMFAO!

Mr. D, what you're getting at is that my overwhelming urge to go long TIF each day when it hits the high ticker for the 138th time is actually quite rational, which explains why the price then moves up another 1.00+ a share. Would that be reasonable?

#15     Apr 21, 2009
  6. Wait for a sniff of government bailout and then go long TIF. They are too big to fail and we need our overpriced jewelry. Cougars and sluts need their plated scrap metal to survive! Letting them fail would have a big impact on the jewelry system that would spread throughout the world and cause mass panic.

Therefore, a long position is reasonable. :D

Thank Geithner and Bernanke!

#16     Apr 21, 2009
  7. Diego11

Diego11

I really do not get this. One should be shorting this or long.

Its like Yahoo and Coach.

#17     Apr 21, 2009
  8. NoDoji

NoDoji

Mr D! I put on another hypothetical TIF long when it hit new highs about 80 times today and seemed like the absolute drop-dead short opportunity and I'm up over $2000 already!

#18     Apr 22, 2009