Capital Markets Training Group

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Tradingthewaves, Jul 22, 2009.

1. I went to see them recently and didnt get a good impression. A couple other guys I know went there to "interview" also. Anyone have any opinions?

I just have a few concerns. First of all the place is a dump. When I asked to see traders P&Ls (only after the owner of the place was bragging) he couldnt show me. Knowing their strategy made me want to vomit. I came with a record of my P&L so i figured after allt he crap this guy talked he wouldnt make me give capital contribution (at the firm I am at I dont have capital contribution), and he basically laughed at me. Any opinions on this joint? Seems like a chop shop

2. cstfx

cstfx

Why is it that 50 Broad St, 11 Broadway and 417 5th (6th floor) are such magnets for the bottom rung prop shops?

3. mews

mews

Just curious, who are you talking about at 417 5th? Isnt Trillium on that floor?

4. cstfx

cstfx

Sorry, meant 91 5th Ave.

Other location only has Trillium and SMB trading on the same floor.

5. NKNY

NKNY

Just a bump... Hes talking about 50 Broad St Suite 1402

Curious about them myself...

Nick

6. I have met with them at the monthly day trading meeting hosted by Epiphany Trading . They actually seem like motivated guys and honest.

I still trade at Epiphany where I have no complaints, but CMTG seem like straight shooters.

7. >I still trade at Epiphany where I have no complaints<

Would you please elaborate on your deal and experience with Epiphany?

8. NKNY

NKNY

Thanks..

9. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

shortsqueeze is just another one of Brendan Byrne's sock puppets, the owner of Epiphany. He uses them to bash HLV/VCM (A favorite past time of Byrne's) and also to pump up his unlicensed prop firm.

Don't be fooled by this puppets posts.

10. I do trade with Epiphany. However, I am not Brendan Byrne. Do you know him?

#10     Nov 30, 2009