Capital Available for Traders

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mickson, Nov 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good question, i would like to know this as well.

#51     Nov 16, 2012
  2. Does RAPA have plans to open up to other platforms/brokers outside of Interactive Brokers?

#52     Nov 16, 2012
  3. Man, this has gone weird-- be doubly cautious of "off shore" social media hedge fund combos.

#53     Nov 16, 2012
  4. Why ?

There are not asking for any money ....

#54     Nov 16, 2012
  5. mickson

mickson

All we need is the ability to run the Flex Query report if this can be done with Report Management instead of Account Administration then that is all we need.

I may have made a mistake in the way you need to provide report access, I will check this out with IB support.

#55     Nov 17, 2012
  6. mickson

mickson

I will revert with a formal answer soon. We should have in place the ability to only present your username shortly.

#56     Nov 17, 2012
  7. mickson

mickson

Yes Jack, we plan on having an Meta Trader 4 connection next, and based on demand for other brokerages we are interested to hear what the community would like.

The main thing that attracted us to IB is that the account reporting was tamper proof so we can rely on the reports generated from IB.

#57     Nov 17, 2012
  8. mickson

mickson

Weird?

Please explain what you mean.

#58     Nov 17, 2012
  9. non aussie accounts subjected to tax with holdings?

#59     Nov 17, 2012
  10. rwk

rwk

Can RAPA download trading history, or do you only collect history going forward? If you can download history, how far back?

#60     Nov 17, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.