Cap Hill police plan to issue arrest warrant today for Rep. Cynthia McKinney...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Urkel

Urkel

Sputdr,

I am a dark skin person and agree you, but I think you are making too large of a generalization by saying the brainwash comment.

I do think you are headed in the right direction if you are truely trying to make a valid point with the propert tax issue. In Illinois you can pretty much rank a school based on the average property taxes of the homes in a SD. Thus kids in poor SD(many of them dark skin people) get inferior education, which makes it more difficult to succeed later in life(get a good job, develop learning skills, get into a good university). Making it difficult to afford a house and the property taxes in Beverly Hills or the Gold Coast for the matter.

Good night

#61     Apr 4, 2006
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I'd wager they are just the most successful of the middle class "I'm entitled" flat-footed fatty scrotesacs we have driving their silver-colored suv's around with a self-satisfied poker face on.

They are who they are, they have what they have, because they DESERVE it.

#62     Apr 4, 2006
  3. I realize it's not that simple and I would not only blame the schools but blame the parents of the children. Schools can only do so much but it's the parents that need to be the anchor.

I'd bet anything that there is a direct correlation between the popularity of rap music and the rise in teenage pregnancies.

Z10, like so many on the left, believe the dark skinned community's problems can only be explained by rampant racism and can only be solved by handouts and quotas.

IMHO, they treat the black community like a bunch of fools and haven't done a thing for them in decades, as soon as the election is done they are put back on ignore.

#63     Apr 5, 2006
  4. Nobody deserves to be an arrogant ass no matter what position you have or what office you are elected to. The Congress people I have dealt with who were arrogant asses were apparently asses before elected and just let it get magnified with all the royalty bestowed upon them.

#64     Apr 5, 2006
  5. If Cynthia McKinney didn't exist, karl Rove would have to invent her. Consider....

Cynthia McKinney: The New Face of the Left?

by Lowell Ponte

[...] Although nominally a Roman Catholic, Rep. McKinney had a 100 percent pro-choice voting record, according to the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), which strongly backed her for re-election in 2002.

In 2000 she voted against legislation to ban partial-birth abortions.

...In 2000 Cynthia McKinney was one of only 15 Members of Congress to vote against the “Born-Alive Infants Protection Act.” This measure required that if during the procedure commonly called a "partial birth abortion" a nearly-born infant slipped entirely out of its mother before its brains were vacuumed out, it acquired the human rights of a person already born and could no longer be killed by abortion

...In 1998 she voted against ending racial preferences in college admissions.

...During the 2000 presidential campaign, wrote journalist Michael Barone, “following a complaint by black Secret Service agents, [McKinney's] office issued a statement attacking [Democratic candidate] Al Gore's low 'Negro tolerance level' and accused him of rarely having more than one black agent with him.”

...In 2001 McKinney voted for legislation to impose nationwide same-day voter registration on election days.
    This would have eliminated most checks and safeguards that prevent fraudulent voting.

...In 2001 the United States withdrew most of its diplomatic participation in the United Nations' World Conference Against Racism, Racial Discrimination, Xenophobia And Related Intolerance in Durban, South Africa after it became clear that the gathering would give prominence not only to anti-American but also to anti-Israel and anti-Semitic leaders. Despite this, Rep. McKinney and six other members of Congress attended, and they, plus another seven congressional Democrats, lent their prestige to what became an anti-Jewish hatefest.

...Many Jewish leaders had given support to her opponent after it came to light that McKinney had taken huge political campaign contributions from radical Muslims, including some with links to terrorist-supporting organizations. McKinney also had the support of Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam.

...When a Saudi prince tried to use his $10 million 9-11 charity donation as a platform from which to criticize U.S. support for Israel, New York Mayor Rudi Giuliani returned Prince Alwaleed bin Talal's check... ...Congresswoman McKinney then immediately wrote to the Prince to offer her services in helping him spend his $10 million.

...On Berkeley Pacifica Radio station KPFA, McKinney even implied that President George W. Bush knew in advance that the September 11, 2001, attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon were coming — declaring that the President let thousands of innocent people die because this would somehow profit the Bush family's wealthy friends.

...McKinney also wants to confiscate the property of American whites (most of whose ancestors never owned slaves, or who were not even here when slavery existed) via tax-supported reparations to black Americans.

.... “The selection of Cynthia McKinney as a Class of '56 professor is an affront to the intellectualism of Cornell University,” wrote Professor Emeritus Peter Swartz; “Ms. McKinney is a racist and anti-Semite of the first rank. If she were white and male, she would be David Duke. It is unfortunate that the selection committee was so open minded that its collective brain fell on floor.”

..."I'm attracted to fights,” McKinney has said

...McKinney supposedly represents the 4th District of Georgia. But in 2001-2002, 73 percent of her campaign contributions came from outside the state of Georgia.

...In October 2005 McKinney was ordered by the Federal Election Commission (FEC) to pay a fine of $33,000 and reimburse as much as $72,000 to political donors after she accepted excessive contributions in the 2002 election.

#65     Apr 5, 2006
  6. I found this on some blog. Guess this racist doesn't understand what it means to be a proud black woman dedicated to keeping it real and speaking truth to power. You go girl. If Hillary had any real empathy for blacks , she would be looking at this courageous woman of color as her VP.

Rep. Cynthia McKinney is O-Tay!
    Until last week I can honestly say I had never heard of Cynthia McKinney. Maybe I did but nothing about this paranoid racist really stood out anymore than any other lying race baiter on capital hill. Her whole career has been marred by scandal, law breaking and one idiotic statement after another. She has a real hang up about following security protocols and this is the 5th time she had had problems with security at the Capital. Members of congress who wear their security pins do not have to go through metal detectors. Not willing to play by the white man's rules she refuses to wear the pin and refuses to walk through the metal detector. No one gets away with this post 9-11 especially some ...[ok, I had to edit this part].

Of course we all know that a crucial element of keeping it real is the utter inability to follow simple rules that 99.9% of the civilization has no problem following. She also displays the ability to turn a nothing situation into a felony. If she just wore her security pin or reasoned with the capital security guard this whole mess could be avoided. We take our Kufi's off to Cynthia McKinney and recognize her as an official leading homie. Our favorite quote from Ms. McKinney in response to having to get cleared before entering the White House: "I am absolutely sick and tired of having to have my appearance at the White House validated by white people." Nice. Of course this all pales in comparison to the discovery that Buckwheat does indeed have a long lost twin sister. O-Tay!

Rant N. Irishman

#66     Apr 5, 2006
  7. TGregg

TGregg

8 days later CindyLou notices that nobody but Danny Glover and Harry Belafonte support her, and apologizes:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060406/ap_on_go_co/mckinney_scuffle

Even Dean and the liberal blogs thought she was nuts.

Of course, she's <a href="http://michellemalkin.com/archives/004937.htm">already getting back into trouble</a>.

#67     Apr 6, 2006
  8. Ricter

Ricter

I appreciate yall's attempt to move away from simplistic, "either/or" race terminology and use "dark skinned", "light skinned" (to be fair, "medium skinned" should be in there too, though I'm sure you can see where this is going.). Allow me to suggest that you take this forward progress one step further and add the variables of majority/minority to your thinking. As used in a sociological sense that is.

#68     Apr 6, 2006