Cap Hill police plan to issue arrest warrant today for Rep. Cynthia McKinney...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sputdr, Mar 31, 2006.

1. She looks like a black "tickle me elmo" doll.

#31     Apr 3, 2006
  2. ok spud is a dork.... but that is frikin funny.

#32     Apr 3, 2006
  3. Ah yes, the Republican party....the party of inclusion, diversity, the party of acceptance, the party of cultural diversity, the party without judgment.....

Man, is this thread a KKK meeting or what?

#33     Apr 3, 2006
  4. This is nothing but a command and control attempt against the blacks. You mean to tell me the cop never ever saw her before? yeah right. I hope this goes to trial. I would like to know how many white republicans walk in without a badge with no issues. Now that would be an interesting revelation.

I am sure you do not apply similar logic to the red necks in sugar land who keep on sending Tom DeLay back to D.C. every election cycle. The most corrupt politician in history. I am more worried about illiterate red necks and their corruption than I am about illiterate blacks. Red necks and their politicians are a malignant cancer on any viable democracy. If you do not want blacks around, then give them each a million dollars and send them back to Africa. It is a simple solution to your problem.

Quote from ktm:

If the people who elected her consider this to be "adequate representation", then they indeed deserve to have her as their rep. The more she talks, the more people understand the problems that continue to exist in this country between races. DC elected Marion Barry after his prison stint, so it isn't that surprising that Congress is now getting littered with more of the "poor black me" attitude.

#34     Apr 3, 2006
  5. Hopefully (but hopefully it never happens) some black women walks into congress and starts blasting away and takes out the Democratic leadership and when the capital police are questioned about why they didn't stop the person they reply "I thought it was Cynthia Mckinney"

That would be just.

#35     Apr 3, 2006
  6. the point is missed again...

the guy didn't recognize her. apparently, she had a new hairdo.

big whoop

the point is that she has the duty to stop and present ID when security tells her to

she does not have the right to hit a police officer

period

this is a similar syndrome, the "i'm a celebrity so the rules don't apply" true of congressmen (women) as much as hollywood types

everything does not need to be filtered through the lens of race

but sadly with the race pimps, it often is..

#36     Apr 3, 2006
  7. That's the point for clear thinking people but for the black caucus and many on the left it's simple racism, pure and simple.

Avoid responsibility and cry racism.

#37     Apr 3, 2006
  8. I bet you stay awake massaging a massive erection every night thinking about this. This will definitely give you the loop hole needed to go out and burn crosses on the lawns of your dark skinned neighbors. They might even allow you to chain blacks behind your beat up truck and take them for a red neck spin.
    Ah whats the point. This is my last post on ET. I am sure most of you neo-commies are salivating at the prospect of joining the "Freedom Soldiers" program. I can only hope that we will have a few true patriots left when the time comes.

Quote from sputdr:

Hopefully (but hopefully it never happens) some black women walks into congress and starts blasting away and takes out the Democratic leadership and when the capital police are questioned about why they didn't stop the person they reply "I thought it was Cynthia Mckinney"

That would be just.

#38     Apr 3, 2006
  9. I don't have any dark skinned neighbors dummy.

#39     Apr 3, 2006
  10. I bet you stay awake massaging a massive erection every night thinking about this. This will definitely give you the loop hole needed to go out and burn crosses on the lawns of your dark skinned neighbors. They might even allow you to chain blacks behind your beat up truck and take them for a red neck spin.
    Ah whats the point. This is my last post on ET. I am sure most of you neo-commies are salivating at the prospect of joining the "Freedom Soldiers" program. I can only hope that we will have a few true patriots left when the time comes.
    My friend I hope you are in jrst with this...My god since 9/11 haven't things changed a bit..all I cansay is grow up

#40     Apr 3, 2006