Can't say anything negative about Babak in Chit Chat...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I see that you and Longshot are of "like mind."

Well the old saying does go that two heads are better than one.

Longshot by a neck

#31     Feb 16, 2003
  2. Babak rocks... he's da man... don't mess with Babak, you sticky fruity excuse of a small stone FlirtyPeaBall...

#32     Feb 16, 2003
  3. ALICE

ALICE

what a disgusting pervert you are!:mad:

#33     Feb 16, 2003
  4. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Just FYI, We eliminated the ability for users to register with hotmail and yahoo accounts 4 or 5 months ago.

#34     Feb 16, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

If Babak deletes my post, I am almost certainly wrong or out of line in the post (although I still don't understand why my Outer Mongolia Hook up thread was deleted? :confused: )

In 2500+ posts, I have had several posts deleted, and only once was it a "mistake" by any of the ET moderators.

nitro

#35     Feb 16, 2003
  6. Babak, after reading Fruity's posts, I don't think Fruity is Vinny. Of course, it's convenient for you to pretend these are the same people. That way, you can pretend only one person has a "personal vendetta" against you, rather than the actual truth of the matter.

I also wouldn't say complaints are "completely without foundation", as you seem to be the moderator consistently singled out by posters. With this many outspoken opinions, there must be some foundation.

I was ready to leave this board, but found some kind private messages saying I should give it another chance, so I will. And thank you to those who reached out to me.

Abraham

#36     Feb 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.