Can't say anything negative about Babak in Chit Chat...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babak

Babak

Well guys I'm off for this Friday afternoon.

Just want to finish by saying that we are all here as guests of Baron. The minute that Baron doesn't want me as a Mod, I'll know it.

Until then....its a thankless job :(

#21     Feb 14, 2003
  2. Are you kidding me?!?! zboy is one of better moderators here! I have NEVER had an issue with him. You should study him and be more like he is.

FRuiTY

#22     Feb 14, 2003
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

fruits....give it a rest.

#23     Feb 14, 2003
  4. I'm not sure if someone who apparently defines "good moderator" as "I have never had an issue with" actually should have a say in this matter.

#24     Feb 14, 2003
  5. Babak, just back off a little and stop being so trigger happy. If you MUST be trigger happy, at least apply an equal standard to all. How can you argue with that? You even admitted to LongShot that you DON'T apply an equal standard. That's the problem right there.

PeBBLe

#25     Feb 14, 2003
  6. Is RS7 one of them? Why is this crap tolerated in the first place? Subscribers should have to use a known email address from their bonafide ISP that they connect with; not aol, hotmail, yahoo, etc.

#26     Feb 15, 2003
  7. Why would you think that?

#27     Feb 15, 2003
  8. He's got more than one.

#28     Feb 15, 2003

9. no, i'm sure that can't be true.

otherwise i would never have made it to 1800 posts....

#29     Feb 16, 2003
  10. kowboy

kowboy

I agree that all members should have to use a bonafide email address other than hotmail or yahoo.

This would prevent or slow down multiple user names and phoney posts.

#30     Feb 16, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.