Can't say anything negative about Babak in Chit Chat...

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Babak....
    I think we need an age requirement for membership.
    These fools are so juvenille, they must be under 12 years old.
    I think you do a fine job. No need to defend yourself.
    These critics need to get a life.
    Did you ever notice their threads increase when school is out?
    Cathy and Bob

#11     Feb 14, 2003
  2. And there's the final nail in the coffin. Thanks, Babak, you made our point for us. :cool:

PeBBLe

#12     Feb 14, 2003
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Fruity....if you were INTERESTING and FUNNY you would not get deleted. But you whine mostly and that is plain boring.

#13     Feb 14, 2003
  4. No, Cathy. The problem is that Babak does not apply the same standard to every post. Especially negative posts directed at him. Everyone should be treated the same way, but Babak does not do this. He even just admitted it. :(

If you had your posts/threads repeatedly deleted, while similar/worse posts by others were not, you'd understand.

FRuiTY

#14     Feb 14, 2003
  5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I have been deleted, but I do not go around whining about it. So what?

#15     Feb 14, 2003
  6. balda

balda

...been deleted and never complained

#16     Feb 14, 2003
  7. taodr

taodr

Some of my posts disappear but so what, I'm not going to piss my pants.

#17     Feb 14, 2003
  8. Babak

Babak

The real issue here is the fiendish and distorted way that zboy moderates the Trading Forum.

I myself have swooned many times (luckily caught by the aeron chair) at the shock that my many eloquent posts were erased mercilessly by that tyrant.

I say to all of you....let us tar and feather (electronically of course) zboy for he is truly the devil incarnate and the source of all our losses and misfortunes (both in and out of the markets).

Who is with meeeee?!?!?!

#18     Feb 14, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I will bring the feathers:D

#19     Feb 14, 2003
  10. I don't even know whether or not I have ever been deleted. It wouldn't surprise me since most people strongly dislike being shown dissenting views, but neither would it surprise me if none of my posts had ever been modified or deleted, since ET is an excellent board with lots of participants who understand that value is to be found in discussion rather than uniformity.

#20     Feb 14, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.