Can't log on mobiletws

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by luisHK, Dec 19, 2018.

1. luisHK

luisHK

Just fwiw, noticed the market diving while Powel was talking and now can t log back in mobiletws. Using wifi or 4g. Is the system saturated with the market panicking ? I didn t plan to place Any trade but another lousy night on xmas holidays. Wondering if other posters got problems with their connection.

2. luisHK

luisHK

Still can't connect. Highly unusual.

3. d08

d08

Everything fine on desktop TWS and Gateway.

4. mob.png

Seems like just you fortunately (well unfortunately for you, but fortunate that it's not a system wide thing)

5. luisHK

luisHK

Yup, might be a local issue, Glad I don t have to close positions urgently, still not working. Restarting phone didn t help.

6. Hmm I am in Oceania though and connect to HK servers too.

7. luisHK

luisHK

In Oz atm, Also using HK servers. The connection gets stuck at this point. Time for breakfast... Not good start for the day. Congrats to all short term traders who manage to profit from such markets.

8. luisHK

luisHK

Managed to log in Just now, after market closed. Suspect the system has been under extra pressure.

9. TD issues session ID's valid for 12h or so... on a busy day it's a good idea to log in before the crazyness starts just to be able utilize that session if needed

10. d08

d08

Could've been a network routing issue. A few weeks ago the whole of Japan was unavailable for me. This stuff happens.

#10     Dec 19, 2018