Can't figure this chart out

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by max401, Feb 26, 2005.

1. I don't know about "screaming," but it looks just like someone just keeps taking out the bid. The next question is, "OK, but for a year?"

#31     Jan 26, 2006
  2. When does this thing blow up? So far, like my ex-wife, it never goes down...

#32     Mar 20, 2006
  3. jordanf

jordanf

I didn't do a exhaustive study, but I only counted 10 days since IPO where the Close was lower than the previous day's Low. And half those are days where the previous day only printed at one price.

#33     Mar 21, 2006
  4. I guess there are those that think the now announced business plan (used cars) is a big deal. Carmax was in the crapper for years though.

#34     Mar 21, 2006
  5. jordanf

jordanf

I couldn't help myself, had some time to waste.

From the 2004 Annual report:
    "Management intends to review various assets for potential acquisition.
    Specifically, we intend to pursue to potential acquisition of used car sales assets owned by PAACO Automotive Group L.P. On November 12, 2004, we entered into a non-binding letter of intent with PAACO Automotive Group L.P. providing for our potential acquisition of its assets that are necessary for the operation of its "Buy-Here Pay-Here" used car sales business."

From the 2005 Annual report:
    "Management is reviewing various assets for potential acquisition. Specifically, we intend to pursue a potential acquisition of "Buy-Here Pay-Here" used car sales business."

Not a lot of progress in a year...

Other statements:
    "Our cash on hand at November 30, 2005 was $777." (not in thousands)
    "We did not earn any revenues from our inception on August 27, 2002 to November 30, 2005."
    "At November 30, 2005, our assets totalled $2,107 and consisted of cash and cash equivalents of $777 and prepaid expenses of $1,330."

Thats zero revenue, not zero income...

Yet, they just announced hiring a new CEO, who will be paid a $300,000 a year salary (plus potential 25% bonus). How are they going to pay this guy?

#35     Mar 21, 2006
  6. Well, according to the guy's CV, it would be like hiring Jack Welch to manage a local grocery store chain, so something is definitely up. The expertise listed equates to a lot more than $300K per, so he must be planning on this "shell" making a lot of money. The chart indicates this belief by the buyers also, otherwise how could it have the price support? Up another penny today.

#36     Mar 21, 2006
  7. MNCS Monthly Chart

#37     Mar 21, 2006
  8. omfg!

NCSthis thing

#38     Mar 21, 2006
  9. Still going up. Amazing.

#39     May 3, 2006
  10. u got a piece of it didnt ya[?]
    cud very well go to $10'n'collapse soon after...or maybe some1 out there knows somethin' we dont, innit[?]

still, i think it will go even higher..crazy bullish hammer as last candle on dailys...will be on me radar tomorrow.

#40     May 3, 2006