Can't figure this chart out

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by max401, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Interesting chart. Steady move up made up of short green bars is usually a sign of institutional buying. Big upward moves should follow in due course, after a correction.

Would anyone want to differ ?

#11     Feb 27, 2005
  2. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

i wouldnt be talking about this - id be buying it (but its sunday, and i only have a futures account :( ).

what does this chart tell you? if you already owned this stock, would you be thinking of taking profits now, or hold for more? are there any signs of weakness?

as you are clearly a bit scared to do this (is this one too good to be true?), why not buy a little. if it continues, buy some more. if it continues, buy some more....

as usual, know where your out level is, and stick to it. as its probably very thinly traded you may want to add a bit to the out for monster slippage.

nice find

BUY BUY BUY!

bye bye.

#12     Feb 27, 2005
  3. The Volume is too low...

-Callahan-

#13     Feb 27, 2005

4. ***********

Sure its possible NEM could buy them for a much better price;
    not enogh time, or info or volume for me to buy or sell it:cool:

Doesnt look like much institutional buying and technical analysis
    may or may not work well with so little info.

Did you hear the one about the old prospector,
    he died by his mule, scribbled on a note''died rich'',
    too bad it was fools gold.

#14     Feb 28, 2005
  5. #15     Feb 28, 2005

6. Hey, I'm in, lets do the mining thing for a few years and slowly cash out without ever having earned a dime. Could it really be this easy?

#16     Feb 28, 2005
  7. Absolutely, just get a bunch of suckers like me to buy in.

#17     Feb 28, 2005
  8. hey max ... how did you notice this otc name to begin with ?

running some EOD scanning program ?

be careful ... it really looks like a scam to me

but what do I know ...

doesn't this type of wording bother you a little ?

-We have not attained profitable operations and are dependent upon obtaining financing to pursue business activities. For these reasons our auditors stated in their report that they have substantial doubt that we will be able to continue as a going concern.-

#18     Feb 28, 2005
  9. I remember last year in march I bought a pink sheet CMKX (canadian diamond miners) on the rumor that they where about to come out with some blockbuster PR. Well, I held on for about for about 2 months and just got sick of it and dumped it. About a month later they came out with a PR that they where going start reporting and the damn thing shot up 400%. :mad:

#19     Feb 28, 2005
  10. Nah, no fear at all from that one, just plain old boilerplate...

However, this scares the shit out of me:

"BECAUSE OUR FORMER DIRECTORS OWN 39.84% OF OUR OUTSTANDING COMMON STOCK, THEY MAY MAKE AND CONTROL CORPORATE DECISIONS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THE INTERESTS OF OUR OTHER SHAREHOLDERS."

Notice how they conveniently put it in caps.

#20     Feb 28, 2005