Can't figure this chart out

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by max401, Feb 26, 2005.

1. It looks like a do nothing, is nothing company with zero cash, as reflected by the latest filing, but exhibits a very strange chart pattern:

• mncs.png
      File size:
      47.5 KB
      Views:
  2. For that chart pattern, I can't decide whether to describe it as strange or enviable.

Either way, the company had only $391 in total assets as of their last filing with the SEC. Position size for a trade in this stock should probably be something less than all of the farm.

3. I usually steer clear of BB / pink sheet stuff

:p

4. s0Lo

s0Lo

hmm.... I don't know bout anybody else, but looks like a pump-and-dump in the making to me.

cheers

5. mhashe

mhashe

wait till the insiders drop this OTC to 2.60 or below in one day.

6. Granted, but having been "tipped" on about a 5,000 of these in the last 30 years, this chart is not anywhere near erratic enough; plenty of pump and no dump. But as far as "pump," there is not the first, at least public, evidence of it. This chart goes back 3.5 months and there is nothing but buy side showing, very strange.

7. If you do an EDGAR search on this mining exploration company ... (?)

you will find some more details ...

I think there must be a zillion of them out there

in canada ... tiny bb exploration co.

gosh ... this is some racket ...

I am moving to CANADA to start my own mining company !

Insiders ... always get the best price !

- issued 1,200,000 shares of common stock on - at a price of $0.001 per share for total proceeds to us of $1,200.-

- initiated an offering of 1,600,000 shares of our common stock at a price of $0.01 of which 1,600,000 shares were subscribed for to a total of 12 purchasers. The total amount received from this offering was $16,000.00-

- initiated an offering of 200,000 shares of our common stock at a price of $0.25 per share to a total of 4 purchasers.-

8. Fine, already stated, a do nothing, will be nothing company. Where's the hype to support the steady and constant 45 degree price angle up at an average of almost 100K daily volume.

9. Anseld

Anseld

that stock is clearly going to end up to be $500 or maybe more someday.

it would be unwise to not put down a mortgage on this baby today.

you'll regret later.

10. Naturally. :confused:

#10     Feb 27, 2005