Can't connect to TRADESTATION's Trading Servers

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by trader587, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Can only receive Data. Is anyone else having problems connecting to the Trading Servers.

2. kowboy

kowboy

There was a bulletin last evening to upgrade certain versions of TS platform, but don't know if that's your specific problem.

3. Yes I installed the upgrade. Was connected after that but have been disconnected from the Tradestation Servers for the last 45 min. Have logged in 3 times already.

I AM CLOSING MY ACCOUNT MONDAY !!!

4. hey trader.....first thing check out if your firewall/antivirus had an update, it could be interferring, then pull the plug on your reuter and your modem, reset them, and then reset your comp. also update your ts software.

5. Thanks for all your help. Rebooted and applied the patch again and am now connected

6. jsv416

jsv416

tradestation has been a mess for the last few days.

7. Tradestation sucks

leave them fools

get one of the alternatives and run another broker

8. Surdo

Surdo

When will you people learn?

You are better off using a Leapfrog than TradeStation!

9. Are there any alternatives that can give you basically free platform and free 6 months tick data on many exchanges (just pay exchange fees) if you do 10 round turns of emini per month? I know there are some brokers that will give you free data on a limited range of instruments that they carry, but very few if any fundamental and market internals.

#10     Apr 24, 2009