Canon Trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Robertwiz, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Hello,

A few questions about Canon Trading:

1. How effective is its mobile platform?

2. How effective are it's mobile charts?

In other words, I am trying to determine whether I should Chose Canon Trading as a Emini Moble broker or some other firm.

Thanks

2. if you need mobile trading, just buy an android phone and take desktop remote control from your phone

3. I've played around with their mobile platform and found that while you're on a Wi-fi connection it's fantastic... I felt uncomfortable about using it on 3G though, I don't think the convenience is worth the risk of losing connection and screwing up a trade. I don't use it religiously but there have been a few fringe scenarios in which it's been clutch.

I think iRunner might work on the iPad too.... I'd sure be interested in trying that out!! Christmas is almost here, right?

BTW I have an iPhone 4... I'd be willing to bet the further back in phone versions you go the worse the software is going to get, so that's something to consider.

4. By the way... I'm referring to iBroker, though I've heard the iRunner software is very good as well. Also, I DON'T use it for knitty-gritty day trading.... the charting and data are great for position trading and checking on the fly though.

Not that the aesthetics *really* matter, but the interface is very smooth.