cannon trading

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by baron193, Feb 25, 2007.

1. baron193

baron193

Anyone using cannon trading/ transact for currency futures or other instruments?
    What are your expiriences?
    Thank you.

2. cosmic

cosmic

I like TransActs platform, whether original or white labled like the Infinity AT. It's pretty quick & reliable & does have not too much buttons...brackets also done easily.

Cannon & Infinity are IB's for this platform. Rates are better at Transact, but you have a monthly minimum. I think its around 400$ or 274 RTs. If you do a bit daily volume it should be not a problem to trade on it for free.

3. baron193

baron193

Thank you for your reply, Cosmic.

4. Any traders got first hand knowledge of this broker?

5. Mea

Mea

Cannon Trading has been my broker for almost a year now. The personalized service they offer is priceless and worth the slightly higher commision costs I pay, than going directly to the source and here is why.

1. When you have a problem with a independent platform provider and can't get a resolution, you can call Cannon Trading to get the issue resolved immediately.

2. When you need recomendations for a new platform because your sick and tired of going in circles with constant software issue by a platform provider, and there are more than happy to take the time to discuss what is the best platform available for your type of trading.

3. When platform goes down and can't get through to clearing firm to let you know where your position stands or get you out of trade, because everyone else is also calling at the same time! Cannon has the ability to get you out immediately.

I could go on and on, but you get the point.

They offer all the well known trading platforms and fees are competitive, but most likely will be slightly higher than going directly to the source. However, remember your paying additional for the personalized service, which to me is priceless.

6. Llxa

Llxa

Who's Cannon Trading's clearing firm? Does anybody know? They didn't list any of that information on their website.