Candletrader Is Leaving Elitetrader For One Year

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, May 6, 2004.

1. dookie

dookie

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

yea really, who cares about this dude ?

#21     May 6, 2004
  2. yeah, did you see his pathetic website??

it had a pic of this scraggly looking dude (candle) along with quotes and pictures saying:
    "we trade for pussy" "screw the marketmakers" "drink beer- smoke weed"
    how can anyone take this guy seriously??

he talked a big game, but in the end, he was just another geek who didn't make money trading. Instead he talked like he was some big money manager running a billion dollar fund and he knew his shit. In the end, he blew out his $4000 account and poisoned those on this website seeking real knowledge that believed his BS.

when this site first started, it was about real traders sharing ideas and resources- it has since decayed into a site for novices seeking the "holy grail" from seasoned traders, asking dumb questions and pissing the good traders off. Not to mention the constant smack talking sessions. That is why they (profitable traders) all left and this site has become like a yahoo message board.

Baron came up with one hell of a marketing scheme and is making himself some coin, but c'mon, use some of that $$$ for quality control around here. I mean, WTF is up with these idiots who have never even had one profitable year having 3000-4000 posts??

it would be cool if this site had notes next to each posters name, like if he sent in his P/L sheets, he would be labeled as "returned 45% last year on equity" or something. if it was candle, the label could be "wannabe trader, complete idiot" good riddance chump.

#22     May 6, 2004
  3. BSAM

BSAM

Least we can do is get on his visiting list.:D

"Uh, yes officer, my name is BSAM. I'm here to see candletrader."

Officer: "Well, sorry, he's in solitary. His visitation privileges have been suspended for acting like a jerk. Did he have this kind of behaviour on the outside?":D

#23     May 6, 2004
  4. #24     May 6, 2004
  5. Thanks for all the great threads.

A truer patriot has yet to be seen on ET....

:)

#25     May 6, 2004
  6. reg

reg

I noticed candle mentioned in his last post that he will be away 1 year for military service. Is it for Al Qaeda or Muqtada Al Sadr's militia? I'm pretty sure it's not for the US armed forces.
    Hmmmm.............

#26     May 6, 2004
  7. Damn.. some people are really obsessed with ET... I personally feel that ET is a part of the darker side of my life and feel guilt every time I post here...

#27     May 6, 2004
  8. No, MTC...that was me, not Candle. He did say he had friends in the IDF though.

BTW, MohammadAkram is a Candletrader alias.

#28     May 7, 2004
  9. #29     May 7, 2004
  10. If 50 cent and mytwocents got married would they become 52 cents or myfiftytwocents?

Or would they fight about the name until they got divorced?

#30     May 7, 2004