Candletrader Is Leaving Elitetrader For One Year

Discussion in 'Politics' started by candletrader, May 6, 2004.

1. I'm confused....you're in the IDF but you're a terrorist sympathizer? Or I'm just wayyyyyyyyy outta the loop.

I'm guessing the latter.

Anyway, have a nice trip, bring me back an UZI.

#11     May 6, 2004
  2. must've had something to do with candle's last poll. several of us tried to warn the inbred but he arrogantly ridiculed us. i think hello_dollars summed it up best....but i don't remember the exact quote. HD, you out there????:eek: :eek: :eek:

#12     May 6, 2004
  3. when did he claim to be in the IDF??? i know he is a ninja and a master trader.... IDF huh....i guess they have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy now. LOL LOL LOL

#13     May 6, 2004
  4. Isn't that what the Israeli army is called? Of course I could be wrong, I can't keep up with the 10 et members and their 24,000 aliases....

#14     May 6, 2004
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Standby while I alert the media.

#15     May 6, 2004
  6. yes that is what it is called. i didn't know that candle had claimed he was a member. i would have guessed the Mossad given his superior intelligence.

#16     May 6, 2004
  7. Good call....

#17     May 6, 2004
  8. Rat, I can't find the post. Did he delete the asinine thread of his own volition or was he forced to? Never mind. It doesn't matter.

While the exact quote escapes me, the basic gist was that, while we know him not to be an actual threat (or at least believe him not to be one), his suggestion that the president might be assassinated, albeit obliquely, is precisely the sort of thing the Secret Service takes seriously and will investigate. I further pointed out his horrendous judgment in starting the thread, especially on the heals of his to-do a week or so back with Maverick over similar conduct.

I also mentioned my conclusion, shared by many no doubt, that such abominable judgment is in all likelihood reflected in his trading. Hence, if in fact he's serious about leaving ET for a year, I suspect the root cause is either his being the subject of a Secret Service investigation or he blew out his account.

#18     May 6, 2004
  9. great memory HD, that was it exactly.

i looked for the thread also...definitely was removed, but too late for candle to have done it. i think Baron finally lost his patience ...who could blame him.

#19     May 6, 2004
  10. good luck in prison.

grimer11

#20     May 6, 2004