Candlestick Chart Course?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Vicktrade, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Vicktrade

Vicktrade

Is there a good Japanese Candlestick course out there for under $2,000? The company I work for is offering $500 and $1,000 educational scholarships. Thank-you!:confused:

2. BSAM

BSAM

Just go buy Steve Nison's book "The Candlestick Course" for about $40 and save $1960.

3. Most of the Japanese Candlestick book writers also offer video courses, CD or DVD courses.

You'll have to use something like Amazon, Google search or go directly to their websites.

To answer your questions about good...you need to be a lot more specific about what your looking for because some of these courses are specific...

For example...if your a stock trader you don't want to be paying a lot of money for a Candlestick course on the Eminis :cool:

If your looking for courses for application as an investor...its available.

Most of what I've heard of such courses are mixed reviews.

However, most of the negative stuff I've heard is mainly from individuals that took a course looking for something else when the info they got wasn't close to what they were looking for.

Simply, know what your looking for...contact the right people...make it clear to then if their class or courses will satisfy your need.

I won't point you directly to any of the book writers websites nor liinks to their courses...

you'll have to spend an hour or so researching and getting that info yourself.

Good luck.

NihabaAshi

4. Bob111

Bob111

find it for free on web and save even $40

5. nkhoi

nkhoi