Candle Counting - A market timing near "holy grail."

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by RangeTrader, Jun 27, 2012.

1. +1

lolz +2

#31     Jun 28, 2012
  2. Dual fives with my proprietary buy signals into close.

I rest my case. ;)

My main indicator btw has been in development for 2.5 years. Still tuning the formula slightly to this day.

#32     Jun 28, 2012
  3. this thread is classic

#33     Jun 29, 2012
  4. +1

#34     Jun 29, 2012
  5. Bob111

Bob111

i can see that..keep tuning..
    you are all over the place pal..with statements and hundeds of screen shoots filled with some nonsense, telling us about how easy and predictable markets are there days(specially after the fact)..why can't you STFU and trade..then come back and post your PnL..day after day..
    you can dig thru my 5000+ posts and you will find nothing about my trading style or systems(exept for a couple nice looking account statements). cause i do trade and it's profitable..that's why my holy grail stays with me..no fucking hints or statements about how easy it is..cause it's not..the only reason i'm here is to kill some time during the day and evening,while my s**t is downloading and preparation for next day..

#35     Jun 29, 2012
  6. All my bridges burn down... Even the sun sets in paradiseee....

Er, sorry... Busy singing out loud...

Don't like my threads then stay the hell out and stop being a little bitch. :D

#36     Jun 29, 2012
  7. Of course not. Your supposed to enter into the price levels at the top or bottoming accumulation or distribution area in a move. The candle rules tell you how strong the move is... If it isn't moving fast enough probably a good idea to take profits off. If it's moving solidly in your favor hold it for the five or another count.

Cut your losers fast, keep your winners...

Buy the bottoms or sell the tops. The only place to enter a trade!

#37     Jun 30, 2012
  8. you arent convincing anyone of anything... you are amateur hour of the highest order

#38     Jun 30, 2012