Candidate Match Game

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Dec 17, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

LOL. I got Bachmann, Santorum and Paul.

They were all in a little group except Bachmann was way up at the top and Obama was way down at the bottom.

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I took this test when someone else posted it a couple days ago.

Taking it again I had similar results.

Paul 76.1% Huntsman 47.9% and Bachmann 39.3%

I have to wonder about the tests accuracy, when Obama comes up as a better match for me than Romney or Gingrich.

[​IMG]

3. rew

rew

The ratings are meaningless. What does "less" or "more" mean in those contexts? What does "less" Afghanistan or "more" Afghanistan mean? I think the war in Afghanistan is important -- I want us to get out of it. Does that mean I'm "less" or "more"?

4. I was just about to point that out :)

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

As someone else pointed out, Obama's official position/promises and his actions don't always match. Skewing the results no doubt.

Not that it matters, Odumbo's term is a travesty to the office of POTUS and he's an embarrassment to this nation. He will NOT get my vote no matter who else is left to vote for instead.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think the issue "sliders" are for selecting the importance of the issue to you.
    IOW you may want us out of Afghanistan but it may or may not be that important to you compared to healthcare or taxes etc.