Candid T&a

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Oh, I don't know-considering Rennick's so old he's prolly using a box brownie, he did well not to be noticed, if nothing else :D

#11     Jun 25, 2010
  2. What, no one else around here know what their phone cam is for?? Come on, get off your asses and away from the computers. Big world out there, never know what you'll run into.

I bagged this one of an off duty stripper at the Piggly Wiggly in Yazoo City Miss. Nearly got busted by the stock boy when the potato chips I was hiding behind came tumbling down.

Milf Hunter Rennick out :cool:

[​IMG]

#12     Jun 25, 2010
  3. This jackass got off his bike at the park and accused me of trying to take pics at the local pool. He was pretty irate until a well placed hitch kick cut him down.The wimp was begging for mercy, must have been late 30's. Damned disgrace of a man, crying like a baby.

Chuck Rennick Norris out :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• wimp.jpg
      File size:
      94.1 KB
      Views:
    #13     Jun 25, 2010
  4. :cool:

#14     Jun 25, 2010
  5. :cool:

#15     Jun 25, 2010
  6. After polishing that duschbag off, I found what I was looking for....MOOOOOHAHAHAHA:cool:

[​IMG]

#16     Jun 25, 2010
  7. Trying to get the hang of this, nice foot huh?

[​IMG]

#17     Jun 25, 2010
  8. You need to be cool, if you have a sweaty upper lip and shaky hands you are likely to raise red flags, and get an out of focus pic. If you're nervous have a couple of beers and try again. Stick with ass shots for now, then when you get better get some frontal shots featuring big racks!! huuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuuuhuh...

Butthead out:cool:

#18     Jun 25, 2010

9. Hows' that for an ass shot

[​IMG]

#19     Jun 25, 2010
  10. Nice whale pic, but that other chick is on to you. You need to hold the phone near your chest, not at arms length. Be discreet or you'll have to kick some idiots ass like I had to.

ps. notice the whale studying the map for the beach she came ashore on.:p

#20     Jun 25, 2010