Canadians?????

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by smknbul, Oct 12, 2003.

1. From southern Ontario, on the north shore of Lake Erie. Nice to see some fellow Canucks, ehh.

#21     Nov 30, 2003
  2. chaos

chaos

Hi,

Downtown Torontonian here. Trade from my home while I work. I became interested in the markets just over a year ago and began swing/position trading forex last spring.

There must be quite a few traders from Toronto on ET. What do you say we plan to get together for a beer sometime?

Be great to hear from you,

chaos

#22     Nov 30, 2003
  3. smknbul

smknbul

Sorry for the delay- the two books that I was reffering to were written by the creators of the site. The titles are "guide to electronic trading " and " secrets of the underground trader". I found them helpful. If I can pull anything out of a book that increases success rates, I usually think it's an excellent read.
    Thanks for asking.:)

#23     Dec 1, 2003
  4. I'm from Sarnia Ontario.

Let me know if you organize any kind of a get together, I'd try my best to make it there. How about somewhere on the West side of Toronto?

I think I'd enjoy the trading talk and I know I'd enjoy the beer.

#24     Dec 1, 2003
  5. taodr

taodr

Chris I thought I saw you in Canada buying stuff like crazy cause you got 45% on your dollar.:p :p :p

#25     Dec 1, 2003
  6. smknbul

smknbul

Any aspiring traders in Northern Ontario- I am sooooo Isolated. It would be good to compare track records - I am still in the early stages but won't be easily shaken.:) (Mr. Hyde when it comes to trading :mad: otherwise quite mild, easy manner.

#26     Dec 1, 2003
  7. Good to see canadians from all over the place. Trade well trade tufffff. We are in this together guys.

Good luck in the trenches. I will check back from time to time. I scalp nyse. The abolishing of bullets really sucks. (I made alot of coin going short) Still tons of cash to be made everyone.

May all your trades be good ones.

#27     Dec 1, 2003
  8. chaos

chaos

Hi Sam,

Nice to hear from you. I used to date a gal from Sarnia. She took me to see the speedboat races once. Didn't do much for me, however. Way too loud - I felt sorry for the fish.

Let's see if we can get some response from more area traders before working out the details. Though there will be beer! That's not a detail, that's an inevitability.

chaos

#28     Dec 1, 2003
  9. You should have taken here to see the submarine races by the river instead, those are a little quieter. Well.....unless she's a screamer. :p

#29     Dec 2, 2003
  10. chaos

chaos

:D :p :D

#30     Dec 2, 2003