Canadians?????

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by smknbul, Oct 12, 2003.

1. two books are you referring too?

Personally using a matrox g200 mms card with 4 samsung 191t's. Now that's heaven...:D

#11     Oct 13, 2003
  2. ctrader

ctrader

Happy easter boys!

The calgary guys want to get together for a beer sometime?

#12     Oct 13, 2003
  3. whowah

whowah

Yes It sounds like a good idea. I put a post up in 2 other places, lets try again here.

We just nee a time and location.

#13     Oct 13, 2003
  4. just21

just21

How long can a canadian passport holder reside in the US?

#14     Oct 13, 2003
  5. Outskirts of Montreal here. Presently trading only ES on an intraday basis.

#15     Oct 13, 2003
  6. dvcma

dvcma

You can stay up to six months in most cases. However you cannot work there during that time unless you have a working VISA, green card etc

BTW I am a trader from lethbridge.

#16     Oct 13, 2003
  7. Just wanted to drop another note with regards to good book try Technical Analysis of Stock Trends, 8th Edition by Edwards & Magee. Also was trading with IB now with prop firm down south for more capital. Good fortune in your trading.
    :)

#17     Oct 18, 2003
  8. and you Rich Canadians would always come into our state for health care (no long lines waiting for the poor to be seen first here). So does that make me an honorary Canadian? :D

JK

Chris

BTW, Canada is one absolutely beautiful country with some great citizens!

#18     Oct 18, 2003
  9. GSCO

GSCO

I'm in an office in Toronto. Been a full time trader for about 4 years now. I've seen a lot of changes and traded many different strategies. Now I'm doing very well trading the same way I traded back in 2000. The market is ripe boys.

anyone who reads level two and would like to share insight let me know.

#19     Nov 30, 2003
  10. I notice that there are more and more posts from Canadians here. I wonder what the possibility is of creating a forum here on Elite Trader just for Canadian concerns? I've never run into any good Canadian trading bulletin boards, does anyone know of one?

#20     Nov 30, 2003