Canadians?????

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by smknbul, Oct 12, 2003.

1. smknbul

smknbul

Anyone that loves to be in and out the markets and needs to discuss their development ,good trades ,bad trades,learnings and yearnings-keep it to market topics and we can shoot the breeze for hours:) :p :cool: :D

2. I am currently residing in Calgary, any traders from Alberta?

3. smknbul

smknbul

It doesn't matter to me where you are from.I've followed the markets for nearly 3 years ,I learned on my own(whatever I think that I know). I've read a few books and have only recently began trading -finding the need and filling the gap so to speak-all of your advice is welcomed if in good taste. I am 38yrs old,somewhat childish on occasion blah blah blah. Hope to hear from you.:)

4. ctrader

ctrader

Another calgarian here. I know there is at least one other calgarian on elite.

5. reading everything that i possibly can. More on the psychology side... I believe if you can control the emotional aspect of trading - you're on your way...

Cheers:D

6. lescor

lescor

Prarie boy here. I've been trading full time for two years and before that off and on as a hobby since '94 while I worked as a firefighter/paramedic in Yellowknife.

7. smknbul

smknbul

Can any of you recommend any reading and are you all trading full time and eating , that is my goal. I've been taking time off to watch level II and charts , learning, adding a second monitor-love it with a passion,fuels my soul.:p :) :D . Underground trader has two books out that quite helpful.

8. Pabst

Pabst

Nunavut?

9. whowah

whowah

I am also from Calgary. There seems to be a few of us on ET.
    Mostly doing position trades with a small account at IB.

10. DK_

DK_

I am in Calgary, and new to ET.

I license systems to a firm in Vancouver.

#10     Oct 13, 2003