Canadians angered over "Buy American" rule

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Jun 7, 2009.

1. I can name half a dozen states in the US that have that. *shrug*

#21     Jun 9, 2009
  2. Mnphats

Mnphats

:D

#22     Jun 9, 2009
  3. Maybe Canada should go on strike. Didn't work to well when they tried it on southpark though :p

#23     Jun 9, 2009
  4. Aboushi

Aboushi

Thats stupid. I have nothing against Canada, but if they really think about it, this shouldn't hurt them. It's additional funds for additional projects that might soon end up in their pockets after profit is spread around and Canadian Bacon returns to the top of the food pyramid

#24     Jun 9, 2009
  5. Aboushi

Aboushi

Your mom loved sniffing while pregnant

#25     Jun 9, 2009
  6. the1

the1

I nominate this for Idiotic Post of the Year Award. The Hummer is NOT a troop movement vehicle. The Humvee is. Do a little research before you make such stupid statements. Grief :confused:

#26     Jun 9, 2009
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

I can't get that song out of my head now. Blame Canada. :D

#27     Jun 9, 2009
  8. Are you not aware of the differences between the USA and Canada and the enormous difficulties that would be encountered if you tried to "merge" the two countries as you have suggested?! Not to mention Mexico...

I prefer to think realistically and not live in a fantasy land where North America is fully integrated as one country like in those sci-fi movies I'm guessing you are a fan of.

#28     Jun 9, 2009
  9. Ours have all of their teeth however.

#29     Jun 9, 2009
  10. Do they now? Been to many strip clubs outside Vancouver, have you?

I'd put some Dallas strippers against some of those Montreal babes (and some ARE hot) any day of the week and twice on sunday.

#30     Jun 9, 2009