Canadian working in the USA?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cgtrader, Apr 24, 2008.

  1. Do any ET'ers have experience getting permission to work in the USA being a Canadian?

    He's looking at the H-2B Visa, any input would be appreciated.

    Looking for the fastest, easiest way to get working down there, maybe under a consultant agreement?