Canadian to Muslims: Go back to the hellhole country you came from!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jammy, Feb 18, 2011.

1. I don't think many people understand the basis of Sharia Law. It's primary purpose is for family and domestic disputes. There are certain family rights granted by birth and the division of assets upon a members death. These concepts short of inheritance tax are not part of US laws. Jurisdiction issues are also involved when some family members are not US citizens.

#11     Feb 18, 2011
  2. olias

olias

That's a pretty good attitude. Ironically it is the people who are vocal in their vilification of Muslims that invigorate the Muslim faithful. I believe we are all brothers, and that people are basically good. If you think that Islam is evil you're not going to defeat it with the sword. The only way to defeat it is through understanding and love. Find the common ground. Make friends with Muslims and you'll see that are not crazy, evil people. Coexist.

(When I say 'you', I don't mean you personally Kass. I'm talking to anyone who reads the message. I have a lot of respect for you.)

#12     Feb 18, 2011
  3. You're unwilling to see a bad Muslim until one shoves an IED up your ass! [​IMG]

#13     Feb 18, 2011
  4. I agree with what you're saying. There are many muslims in Canada who are hard working, productive members of society who play by the rules and don't feel entitled to a damn thing. This goes for all immigrants not just muslims.

Basically it comes down to this - here are the rules and laws of Canada. If you want to come here and live by these rules and laws, by all means we welcome you with open arms. Come enjoy our great land. However, don't expect us to make exceptions in our rules and laws simply because that's the way you did business in the country you came from.

#14     Feb 18, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

Your right it was probably just an elaborate plot by them to be incredibly nice to me, and welcome me into their homes, only to catch me offguard 20 years later so they could kill me.:p

#15     Feb 18, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Most people of any religion are friendly in a one-on-one relationship. It is the ideology that is the problem with Muslims. If they decide you don't fit in their ideology then you are subject to their actions against you per their ideology regardless of how friendly they are. If Allah says non-believers should be killed, then that will be their tendency to action. After all, God comes first.

#16     Feb 18, 2011
  7. Hmm, if you come to Canada and wanna stay in Canada - make friends with Canadians, understand that they let you into their home, not the other way around, respect their rules and customs, get to know them better, understand that in their home music and phys. ed are compulsory parts of the curriculum regardless of what Mohammad said about it in the 7th century. You'll see that Canadians are not crazy evil people, while living in their home respect their rules and laws or get the fuck out and go back to the hellhole country you came from.

#17     Feb 18, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

I might buy into what you are saying if infact all the muslims i am friends with were people who i met randomly on the street, or through business, however all of my muslim friends are people i grew up with for 20+ years, and i can assure you that what you are saying is not true of most western muslims. In order for what you are saying to be true i would have to be one of the worst judges of character in history. I can promise you that through my own experiences in life and a tough upbringing I am a decent judge of character, so im not being duped.

#18     Feb 18, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

That is probably true today. Like Christians, Muslims in the west are not pressured to attend the mosque or pray several times a day. However, as the muslim community grows and integrates less into the western culture, even moderate muslims will be pressured to adhere more strictly to the quoran and the muslim ideology. The danger is ever present growing stronger as the numbers grow. Just look at countries like France or Sweden with their muslim problems.

#19     Feb 18, 2011
  10. Hello

Hello

You may be right that we have to keep an eye out for immigration byHard core muslim extremists, however the reason most muslims come to North America is to escape the extremism, and opression they are going through at home, so the majority are more then willing to abide by our rules.

#20     Feb 18, 2011