## Canadian Stocks Markets ? Stay Away from IB ##

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by RObert730, Mar 20, 2006.

1. RObert730

RObert730

IB has always problems of delays with this market

TSE/TSX .... no way

STAY AWAY FORM IB

2. ok, great info, we will.

3. neutrade

neutrade

I have not noticed delays trading (mostly) mining juniors on the Venture. I've been quite pleased with the fills.

4. gekko

gekko

I have some minor issues RE: delays, but all and all, there are no brokers that offers more value than IB in Canada.

Considering the alternatives in this country, I am prepared to learn to "work" with IB shortcomings. There is a lot worse than IB out there...

5. Can you give us some specifics about what problems you encountered, and how IB responded when you complained about them? Or did you just create your brand new EliteTrader alias, and devote your very first posting to vague and unsupported attacks on IB, because you are shilling for one of IB's competitors?

6. zdreg

zdreg

I have the London Bridge and/or the Brooklyn Bridge for sale real cheap.

it was RO... 1st post. you came to the conclusion that the info was correct without investigating.
    what does that say about you?

7. TSX Venture MARKET orders cannot drop price by more than .01 after which it posts as NBO limit. Not sure if it's only for the penny stocks on the Venture. I guess they don't want you to crash the market on a thin book. TSX rule.

8. RObert730

RObert730

The problem is on TSE DATAFEED ( ALL STOCKS )

#JUST NOW#, 2 minutes and 26 seconds delay

Index work fine ( CDE futures work fine ) but stocks is a BIG problem

9. mskl

mskl

unfortunately this is an ongoing issue. be careful.

10. RObert730

RObert730

But i have a dude

This is an IB Issues or TSE issues ????

Please tell me !!!!

#10     Mar 22, 2006