Canadian Question..Questrade loses Cybertrader..need help?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by korshinator, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Im in Canada and use Cybertrader through Questrade. Now that Questrade lost Cybertrader & Cybertrader is no longer offered in Canada does anyone know of a compnay offering a similar trading platform?

My main concern is alerts that automatically send orders. It seems no broker in Canada offers software that offers alerts which automatically send orders.

Canadians cannot need to use a Canadian broker..any options based on my criteria??

Worst case is I set up a US wyoming or nevada corp and sign up as a corp account to a US broker like realfastrader who offers DAStrader...kind of a hassle.

Any help or direction is appreciated.

2. Interactive Brokers. Alerts which trigger orders, conditional orders, user-programmable API, etc., multiple ways of doing what you want.

3. Great. Thank you for the answer.

Another quick question regarding IB. Im used to and prefer a more intuitive interface like cybertrader as an example. can I use a premade API such as Ninjatrader to sit on top of IB in order to manage my trades, charts, alerts, etc.. and on that note who has the best API based on that criteria?

Thanks in advance for the help.

4. ids

ids