Canadian Prop Firms (Remote Trading)

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Kris, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Kris

Kris

#11     Jan 15, 2017
  2. ok cool,
    but how is it
    can you share some more info (rates, routes, payout and so on)

#12     Jan 16, 2017
  3. VPhantom

VPhantom

Whoa, you're right! I could've sworn I saw a Toronto address there in the past. Checking archive.org, they used to mention "division of T3 Trading Group LLC" which they no longer mention, and an address in Bloomfield Hills, MI, US citizens only. I must've been thinking of another shop with a similar name; thanks for pointing it out.

#13     Jan 21, 2017
  4. yea sure man, pleas let me know if you figure this out

#14     Jan 21, 2017
  5. Zaim

Zaim

Who can recommend JC contact?

#15     Jul 17, 2017
  6. scopiton

scopiton

hey there,
    I'm interested in the outcome of this choice. I'm in montreal also and trying to find a descent prop shop. private message are ok if you want more privacy.
    cheers,

#16     Oct 7, 2017
  7. I have used Globalprimetrader, and would recommend them. Due diligence is important in this industry and I dealt with Cory-he is great to deal with and everything was as indicated. I got my money back that I was owed, when I left to complete my CFA designation. If you need further information let me know- I have traded under 5 different prop firms over 16 years.

Chris

#17     Nov 16, 2017
  8. tusheet

tusheet

Hi Chris,
    Could you share the structure at Globalprime in more detail as well as your experience with other prop trading firms that can be pursued remotely

#18     Nov 21, 2017