Canadian Prime Minister Harper: "Reckless U.S. consumers caused recession"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Mar 13, 2009.

1. eagle

eagle

What's wrong with you today?

#51     Mar 16, 2009
  2. On that, I could not agree more.

#52     Mar 16, 2009
  3. LOL!!! What's wrong with me? What's wrong with YOU?

You wrote in response to one of my comments: "If you think that Harper blamed US consumers for nothing as you do then you're wrong."

I never said anything like that and who the hell are you to say what I think?

As I said go hump someone else's leg.

#53     Mar 16, 2009
  4. eagle

eagle

Seems like you can't even understand your own writing. Review your own posts, it mentioned about your blame to US consumers.

Go hump Jack Hershey's leg. :D

#54     Mar 16, 2009
  5. OK moron, explain how that equates to saying "that Harper blamed US consumers for nothing."

I don't pretend to know what others are thinking like you do. Maybe you need professional help.

#55     Mar 16, 2009
  6. The point is that the american consumer, with the grateful help of wall street, shot themselves in the foot with a housing bubble, and the delusion that it could continue.

Since the american consumer has huge consumption power in the world, they stopped buying as much of the rest of the world's shit.

And here we are.

At least the U.S trade deficit looks a little better than years past.

#56     Mar 16, 2009
  7. eagle

eagle

Every moron think that others are moron. As expected, I was sure you will use that word. So thanks. You're a such predictable personality. :D

#57     Mar 16, 2009
  8. Nice try moron but the fact that YOU'RE a moron doesn't make me one and you didn't answer my question.

AGAIN, how does "American consumers were at the center of the storm" equate to "Harper blamed US consumers for nothing" as you said it does?

#58     Mar 16, 2009
  9. eagle

eagle

Listen super m____ [ to be completed by you ], I'm not detail-oriented as you to compare thing words by words, but I compare the idea as a whole. You seemed to be at the side of pointing the fault to US consumers, right? Or unless I misunderstood your idea. Harper as well, but he was just promoting his party's values.

Honestly, I don't really understand your phrase about humping but Jack Hershey should understand very well what it means when you go hump his leg. :D

#59     Mar 16, 2009
  10. #60     Mar 16, 2009