Canadian Politics: Stephen Harper's footprint

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

Oh yeah i also forgot to mention,

Canadian dollar = strongest it has been in many years under Harper.

U.S. dollar = Toilet paper under Obama.

#21     Apr 11, 2011
  2. Hello

Hello

You may want do some studying on Canadian politics, if you think all you did was spell it wrong....

#22     Apr 12, 2011
  3. In which way?

#23     Apr 12, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

Why don't you book a meeting between Congressman Obama, and Premier Harper to figure it out. :D

#24     Apr 12, 2011
  5. What are your thoughts on Iggy living his entire life outside of Canada, and now coming back to attempt to rule?

What are your thoughts on Ignatieff supporting Bush in the war in Iraq in 2003?

#25     Apr 12, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

the us dollar is more a byproduct of the fed and bernanke rather than obama. obama, however, did reappoint the jackass.

the loonie is simply strong as a result of the aforementioned fed idiot.

#26     Apr 12, 2011
  7. Savant

Savant

Facts are everything, and they aren't on your side.

#27     Apr 12, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

I agree. The U.S. should propose a trade, Bernanke to Canada for Mark Carney, and the U.S. agrees to pay a 10% premium on oil forever.

We should be able to easily cover the 10% premium once bernanke gets to work on destroying the Canadian dollar.

:D

#28     Apr 12, 2011
  9. Obama will not stand a chance, I'll give you that! Harper is much smarter and more vindictive and malicious than Obama.

By the way, I am an NDP card holder who might vote strategically just to make sure that this Harper will at least not win a majority government.

We do not want to turn this country into a Mike Harris one, do we?

Am I on your shit list now? :D

#29     Apr 12, 2011
  10. I am not a fan of Iggy, but his entire life? His "ENTIRE LIFE"? You guys are learning well from the American negative campaigning, aren't you?

#30     Apr 12, 2011