Canadian Politics: Stephen Harper's footprint

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Speaking about un-Canadian politicians, I hope this country never elects a visiting professor such as Ignatieff. A person who leaves Canada to study abroad, proceeds to live abroad his entire life, then suddenly returns to Canada and decides he wants to be Prime Minister. Ignatieff is the very definition of an elitist academic.

Meanwhile, Harper has been busy working in the oilsands, building a political reputation from the ground up through hard work and paying his dues, and doing very "Canadian" things like attending hockey games and curling matches. His love of beer also resonates well with Canadians.

The choice is clear - The Visiting Professor who only came back to this great country to rule the land, or the hard working, pay your dues Harper, who wouldn't even dream of living anywhere else!

#11     Apr 11, 2011
  2. I'm not sure you understood the insult from Gabby...

In any case, air conditioning really isn't necessary except for roughly two months of the year.

#12     Apr 11, 2011
  3. Savant

Savant

I guess your standard of living determines what is "necessary". Air conditioning also isn't "necessary" in Sub Saharan Africa either apparently.

#13     Apr 11, 2011
  4. If you can't stand the heat, get outta the kitchen.

#14     Apr 11, 2011
  5. Hello

Hello

Canadian Politics: Stephen Harper's footprint

All you need to know.

Best economy in the G7
    lowest unemployment in the G7
    Highest GDP growth last year in the G7
    Lowest Budget deficit in the G7

Obamas Footprint

Worst economy in the G7
    Highest Budget deficit in the G7
    Lowest GDP growth in the G7

#15     Apr 11, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're posting facts on one of Gabby's poo poo on conservatives threads. Oh the nerve of some of you guys. :)

#16     Apr 11, 2011
  7. Did you mean prmier office? I tell you, given who Harper is, Gafy is so kind to him.

#17     Apr 11, 2011
  8. Hello

Hello

If you are going to correct someone else maybe you should atleast get it right yourself.

#18     Apr 11, 2011
  9. Oh you mean the spelling? Me no English! :D

#19     Apr 11, 2011
  10. Context is everything, and you're fresh out.

#20     Apr 11, 2011