Canadian FX Brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by TruNorth, Jul 25, 2006.

1. TruNorth

TruNorth

I've never heard of them. Do you have any experiencing trading with Trade Freedom?

TruNorth

#41     Aug 3, 2006
  2. 168

no ,but they do advertise with elitetrader , click the brokers on this website ,then you'll see them .

#42     Aug 3, 2006
  3. TruNorth

TruNorth

If one clicke don and explored every retail forex broker online ad, it would be a second career sorting out thier offerings, liquidity, and financial lackaging of the trade.

I appreciate the suggestion, however, I'd really like to hear from people who have been with a retail currency brokers for more than a few months (other than Oanda, of course) and have had a profitable experience and felt they were dealt squarely with. Also, would be useful to hear the opposite experiences, so as ti not tread there.

Thanks TruNorth

#43     Aug 3, 2006
  4. 168

oanda is a very good broker.

#44     Aug 3, 2006
  5. TruNorth

TruNorth

#45     Aug 3, 2006
  6. 168

well , i never have any problem with oanda , each month i tell them to send a check to me , i get it in 2 to 3 days , and the cs is always very helpful , i have account with adm's currenex and odl and fxol , never a problem , of course, nobody is perfect , but always look at the bright side , may god be with you all the time .

god bless American , and the Canadian too ! also the whole wide world !
    peace............................................................. to the world !

#46     Aug 3, 2006
  7. TruNorth

TruNorth

Point of curiosity...are you male or female?

TruNorth

#47     Aug 4, 2006
  8. BKDH

BKDH

man financial in canada looks interesting.

i know that somebody already said that they had an account with refco and they didn't lose a sent after they went bankrupt. i had to find out for myself so i contacted the CIPF and they told me my money would be safe so i definitely want to keep my money in canada.

the other thing is that i like trading news and I'm tired of Oanada widening their spreads. man financial told me about their new no dealing desk platform and they say that their spreads are good even during news so i think i will try them out with a small account.

#48     Nov 30, 2006