Canadian Day Traders on Elite Trader

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by trend_guy, Jul 2, 2003.

1. damir00

damir00 Guest

count me in. Vancouver. any other lower mainlanders want to get together for a post-market beer sometime?

#21     Jul 31, 2003
  2. Bootsie

Bootsie

Canuk too...

Can't stand Tim Hortons!

There, I've said it.

HA

#22     Jul 31, 2003
  3. corvus

corvus

Damir or anyone, PM me your email address and I'll add you to a list of Vancouver and Calgary traders we have going...

#23     Jul 31, 2003
  4. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

Yo

#24     Jul 31, 2003
  5. vorzo

vorzo

No worries.

#25     Jul 31, 2003
  6. hey, I'm from Vancouver too. Count me in if you guys get together...

#26     Aug 12, 2003
  7. Does anyone in Canada use Tradestation? I've heard that they won't accept Canadian accounts but is there a way around that?

Also are there any get togethers for traders in Ontario that are worthwhile? My wife would probably appreciate me being able to talk to some other people besides her about trading. Many times she comes home from work and I'll talk forever about technical indicators, trading methods, charting software, etc.....her standard answer is always, "Thats nice dear, what do you want to do for dinner tonight"

#27     Oct 5, 2003

8. TS will take cdn futures accounts.

#28     Oct 5, 2003
  9. Cdntrader, that would be nice if it's possible for a Canadian. When you say we can open a Canadian futures account would that mean that you could trade ES or SP Futures? I sent an email to MichaelD the Tradestation rep to see if he would post more information here.

If I understand correctly, you can open an account with Tradestation for $100 a month plus exchange fees. You get use of their software, real time data and 20 years of intraday historical data (coming soon) for the futures. That should work for my needs.

#29     Oct 5, 2003
  10. yes, es and sp are futures contracts that you could trade;)

#30     Oct 5, 2003