Canada's Economy Expanded for Fourth Straight Month on Factory Output

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Kassz007, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Hello

Hello

I wouldnt be sending him to harvard...... hes the kind of guy who deserves, quite literally to be drinking from a watering hole. A.K.A. he deserves to be drinking from a puddle at Jane and Finch. Or maybe Ignatieff would feel more comfortable hanging out around church street..... :D

#11     Mar 31, 2011
  2. Yes KASS,

My clients in Canada, who own their manufacturing plants outright, not public traded, are a bit nervous about the Pro-liberal movement in Canada.

The scum that are Liberal progressives, the same people who are destroying American and teaming up with the "Radical Peace Loving Islam movement" could derail the production growth in Canada.

The strong CAD is just a little nat flying around the head of a nice strong economy. However, if the Liberal Party in Canada get there way, that NAT will devalue (CAD) and the Canadian economy will implode.

I think Canada and the US should ask tax payers, to pay for the the voluntarily exodus of all those scum bag Liberal Progressives, who are not only enemies to free markets and Liberty but also enemies to Religion except the very peaceful Islam Doctrine.

I'm sure the middle east would take them, the EU would love more of them, hell Russian would take them. China would probably turn them away as China is waking up.

#12     Mar 31, 2011
  3. +1

The guy spends his entire life living outside of Canada, and now suddenly comes back and wants to be Prime Minister?

#13     Apr 1, 2011
  4. I wouldn't say there is a pro-Liberal movement. The polls still have the Conservatives with minority government support. The west has it figured out - a lot of Harper support. We need Ontario to wake up and get off of their "vote Liberal" stubbornness. I do think the province is starting to wake up though, with the Toronto mayoral election going to Conservative Rob Ford, and the provincial election polls showing support for Conservative candidate Hudak to oust McGuinty.

#14     Apr 1, 2011