Canada's Arctic glaciers headed for unstoppable thaw: study

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Really ? A TWO YEAR chart? Meaningless and you know it. Why do you have no interest in seeing the real truth?

Try using a longer term from an authoritative source, shit-for-brains.

#11     Mar 10, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

You are so retarded FC. You make me laugh. Can't you see the gray line showing the mean from 1979 to 2008?

You might as well just flush your head down the crapper. You are a moron and an ASSHOLE.

At least crawl away in shame, fool. How embarrassing.

#12     Mar 10, 2013
  3. DT-waw

DT-waw

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NL8HP1WzbDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"the planet is fine.the people are fucked" :D

#13     Mar 10, 2013
  4. [​IMG]

And you are a huge sucker for denier bullshit but too fucking stupid to see the deception.

Clever chart though. Shows how the denier machine deceives, distorts and obfuscates. Can't quite call it a lie. It's only two years of the seasonal variation in sea ice compared to the mean variation of a prior 29 year period. The amplitude of the seasonal variations is such that it dwarfs the actual difference between the time periods. Why didn't they use a mean of a five year period 30 years ago? Because then the difference would be more obvious. As it is by using a mean which includes the more recent time period the difference is of course less. Very clever.

Even so one can that the late summer extent of ice in 2012 is about 2.2. The mean of the previous 29 year period was around 4.8.

Now I know you are as stupid and gullible as a box of nails so I'll do the math for you.

2.2/4.8 = .46 * 100 = 46%

So to make it easy for your stupid redneck brain, the summer ice in 2012 was only 46% of what it was during the prior comparison period.

46% is less than half.

Another way to look at it is that the ice has lost more than half of it's previous late summer ice extent. There is another way to look at it but I don't want to confuse you.

Embarrassing indeed. For you.

You may crawl away in shame now you moronic douche bag. You have fallen for the denier scam yet again.

But don't feel too bad. There are many other moron denier righties who would/have done the same thing I'm sure. Some of them right on this board. Because they are stupid also.

#14     Mar 10, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Obviously the heat and air installation business has collapsed.

#15     Mar 10, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum